provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Caling Card help
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:10 am 

Description
My goal: To provide a calling card service where customer can recharge their account online, speed dail, pinless dail, real time billing.

My current situation:

I currently have a server setup running asterisk,1.3.2 software are working solidly. I have also designed CMS based site for be used for my company website. I enjoy the flexibility and extensibility of CMS sites but do not like the look for the A2Billing user interface. I would like something simpler and easier for the user to use. Only a few features of a2billing is needed.

What I want:

1) User Registration Process: Integrate the user registration process of Customized website and with A2Billing. When a user signs up through website, an account is also created for them on A2Billing. The accounts between the two database are linked by the user's email address.

2) User Interface: When a user logs into his account, he can see his account balance. He should be able to make online recharge. He should be able to add funds to his account with PayPal, The customer should be able to see his payment history and call history (maybe just last 10 calls). Lastly, the customer should be able to do pinless dailing, speed dail I would like this to be implemented through a Joomla component and maybe modules to show the customer's balance.

If anybody can help me!
Plz reply me
msn/email:[email protected]

Post subject: Re: Caling Card help
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:35 am 

Global Hello offers all kind of assistance related to retail busines and whole sale business of calling cards.

MSN: [email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:15 pm 

I can help you get setup with almost every retail application of A2Billing and FreePBX. Also, the loving creators of A2Billing (http://star2billing.org) can help as well. They're nice and don't bite <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:17 am 

hi

Quote:
..the loving creators of A2Billing (http://star2billing.org) can help as well. They're nice and don't bite <3

Our address is http://www.star2billing.com/ rather than the one mentioned above.

Joe

Hosted Voice Broadcast