provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Using SOAP services
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:43 pm 

Hi,
I am and old user and a big fan of A2billing and i am thrilled with the new release. I am trying to port my existing calling card product to the new version. In my old system, I was using the e product functionality and the SOAP API's for creating the customer accounts. I mean I was offering calling cards as e products and and upon successful payments i was creating the accounts. In the new release the e product functionality is no where to be seen. Although in the web services directory i can see there is a SOAP directory which has API's for different services. I want to use them, so can anyone please help me use those API's. I will provide documentation for using them later.

I want to be able to use the SOAP API to create a new calling card and remove it.

warm regards,
Zeeshan Sajid.
Xeeonix Technologies Inc.

Post subject: Re: Using SOAP services
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:14 pm 

Hello,

Sorry to announce you this but this feature is part of the rare that has been removed from 1.4.
The fact that it was badly coded and that the logic wasn't appealing, instead of redoing this functionality,
we decided to remove it.

I would advice to use the SOAP service to create directly a client and keep the product logic on your website side.
Nevertheless the code of soap-card-server.php will need to be readapted to work with 1.4, as it will be failing now.

Yours,
/Areski

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:30 am 

So there is no API?

If I inject the users into the db and payments would that work?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:23 pm 

I'm a bit confused about the statement there is no api.
I started testing with the 1.4.x version with the files I found in the webservice directory. There are also some examples.
I didn't quite have everything I needed but I extended the soap-server with some functions I needed.
As it seems the 1.4.4 version already had some newer things in the webservice directory so I will start testing and if needed extend that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:46 am 

Hi folks,

I envy all of you who got webservice to work. I've just installed 1.6 into a trixbox new VM and everything seems to be working fine but webservices.

Funny thing is the folder itself doesn't even show up through Apache (url browsing).

Folks, if anyone could share some instructions/tips about have WS working I would deeply appreciate.

Thanks,

Armando Lacerda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 am 

then you might have setup something wrong in your apache vhost.
Did you install according to the manual on the a2b wiki ? if so, then you might need a link from /var/www/ to the webservice directory.

Hosted Voice Broadcast