Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:26 pm
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: new costumer skin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:07 am 

Hello any person is interesting in make one SKIN for costumer in more attractive and personal
Please contact me thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:19 am 

hi i had a new design a while ago for a2billing 1.2.3 that looked nice - and now to upgrade it to a new 1.3.1 version is a lot of work. The existing ones - looks really bad - goofy font sizes, missing options and etc. If you are working on something let me know, maybe i can help.

old layout
http://forum.asterisk2billing.org/viewtopic.php?t=1487

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:10 pm 

svetur wrote:
hi i had a new design a while ago for a2billing 1.2.3 that looked nice - and now to upgrade it to a new 1.3.1 version is a lot of work. The existing ones - looks really bad - goofy font sizes, missing options and etc. If you are working on something let me know, maybe i can help.

old layout
http://forum.asterisk2billing.org/viewtopic.php?t=1487

Hello I speak with many here and The people no understand astrisk2billing is no very fine in design but this is no one really problem.

I think your skin have more future if you modify to AXAJ if you are interesting please contact with me.

Post subject: WHAT business
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:25 pm 

Really I no understand very much about GNU license and cooperation in Gnu project .

I no understand because more of the people no make any aportation to any project.

I am long time member in de XMPP confederation. This is Jabber server and really there I make any contribution no only money also software and also i look every day for other member.

In asterisk one GNU software all is different small people . Thanks you areski make big contribution and other USER IN THIS FORUM also give money.

But in this software GNU A2BILLING no any make nothing for the community this is make addons and make skins etc.

Why ask for one new costumer skin and any people ask 600 dolars for make.

Really we go to pay to one parson to make but no this money and really in next year this is 4 days more we go to DONATION FREE THE SKIN to a2billing for put in the repository

I think we need to look in cooperation for this software from ARESKI have one good future.

Thanks

:?

VoIP Billing solution