provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:00 pm
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: CDR default Customer's Currency
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:45 am 

Hi everyone,
i currently experiencing a small issue with the way CDRs are displaying on the Customer's Interface.
Basically i am using USD as the base currency for my system. One of my clients (in Australia) has selected AUD as his currency base however when he is running a CALL HISTORY report, he comes across on the first results page with all the records showing in AUD but when he hits the NEXT link to see the next set of results these default back to USD.
I have managed to tweak the CALL HISTORY page to default to his currency base every time he wants to run Call Detail Reports but i haven't found the part of the code in call-history.php that is responsible to show the records in the system's currency base.
As always, thanks for having the time to read to this message and i would very much appreciated if anyone can point me in the right direction.
David

Edited:
Sorry guys i think i didn't make sense on my above post.
This is the story, once again: Every time one of my non-default base currency clients run a call detailed report from the CALL HISTORY link, they select their currency to display the records and then they click on the SEARCH button to retrieve the data. Once the first page is displayed all the detailed records are shown on the client's selected currency, however if more that 25 records are generated by the search, multiple pages will be provided. Now the problem occurs when the client hit the NEXT link in order to display the second page of the CDR report. When this second page shows up the record's currency changed back to the system's base currency. The same applies if the client hit the PREVIOUS link in a multiple page report.
I have been checking the code in the call-history.php file and came across with the following solution: The CDR reports will always show the call detailed records on the clients' selected currency when they signed up.
Please note that i am not a coder thus use the attached changes at your own risk. However the changes have been applied to my system and after extensive testing everything is working without any issues.
Hope this helps someone facing the same issue.
Regards,
David

Attachments:
File comment: Customer's base currency CDR
call-history.diff.txt [4.49 KiB]
Downloaded 616 times

Voice Broadcast System