Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 pm
Auto Dialer Software

All times are UTC

Post subject: Double DIGIT issue..
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:22 pm 

Hello ALL,
I need a desperate HELP...

I have BIG ISSUE OF DOUBLE DIGIT...Everyday we misses 5-6 calls because of Double DIGITS when Person dial the Number..

When PERSON DIAL THE NUBMER WE ARE GETTING DOUBLE DIGIT IN SOME OF THE NUMBERS...

I CHECKED THE SETTINGS OF DTMF WITH MY PROVIDER AND MYSELF ALL ARE SAME ON RFC2833...

RELAXDTMF = NO

I NEED HELP..AS MY CUSTOMERS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT..
I TRIED TO INSTALL THE ASTERISK 1.4 BETA VERSION BUT THAT'S DOESN'T SUPPORT THE CODEC G729 YET.. So I can't put on Production evniroment...

LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP..

thanks
Sandeep :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:04 am 

Isn't this more of an ASTERISK question than an A2B question, and should be posted on an Asterisk forum, where you can get more specific info on your flavor of Asterisk ??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:35 am 

I had and have the same issue - is your did provider DIDX???

I had ( have?? ) problem for last 6 days now - i contacted my did provider, server provider, checked and changed settings in asterisk and a2billing .... Nothing, everybody say their side was fine and etc. Changed dtmfmode to auto, inband ....

Now seems like it is better, so guess it was my DID providers fault - the prove i had one did coming from different company and that DID never had any problems!!!! All my calls go to the same extension.

Good luck. let me know.

Post subject: Regarding double digit
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:32 am 

Thanks for replying...
well I tried DIDx and got lot of dougle digit.... But anyway i used DIDx just to test ,but I was using some other provider. Got some DTMF to fix it but still the problem is there....Got 11 calls out of 100 with double digit today.
Still looking for solution.
Anyway thx for your help

Post subject: not an A2b...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:39 am 

krzykat wrote:
Isn't this more of an ASTERISK question than an A2B question, and should be posted on an Asterisk forum, where you can get more specific info on your flavor of Asterisk ??

Well the problem is with A2B or asterisk.I am still not sure as on Asterisk i am getting all my DTMF digits correctly. But on A2B i am having an issues so i posted here...

thx :wink:

Post subject: Re: not an A2b...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:52 am 

Sandeep153 wrote:
krzykat wrote:

Well the problem is with A2B or asterisk.I am still not sure as on Asterisk i am getting all my DTMF digits correctly. But on A2B i am having an issues so i posted here...

thx :wink:

Yeah, after I read someone say that it might be a DIDX related item, then yes, I think it warrants being here, cause I think many of us use that and its nice to learn from each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:17 am 

That's crazy - looks like my problems ended on the 13th i was getting
something like this 37521455227779466 calling belarus.
I typed 123456789 - i got 123345678899.
Seems like it is working ok now - before that i havent changed any settings, my load was low and etc. I'm thinking it has to be DID provider problem. Contact them.
Another thing my other provider that haven't had these problems has setup SIP/didnumber@asteriskipaddress versus DIDX setup didnumber@asteriskipaddress. I don't know if makes a difference - now it's working, but it sucked for a while.

p.s. strange - whenever i dial a number for the destination - usually i can tell by the sound if everything is ok - it the keypresses sound fine and on time - should be good, but if they are delayed - it might be a problem - just an observation.

Hosted Voice Broadcast