provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:16 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: sip number format for generation
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:03 pm 

Hello friends!
On the "Generate customers" form there are checkbox Create sip-fiends. By default sip-friend's username is set to customer id. Is there any way to set my custom format for sip-friend's username, eg 777XXXX ? I cant find this in config, generation itself in A2B_entity_card_multi.php, but there are strange code in cycle of generation and i fear to broke it....

Thanks

one way i see is to insert customer with id=7770000 into cc_card and next customer id will be 7770001... but customer ids are generated now in some random order (in demo.asterisk2billing.org they are sequential)...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:45 pm 

Hi

The customer ID is used to authenticate the customer, so therefore generating a pattern such as sequential would be a security risk.

I'm not sure whether it is any help, but you can make new SIP entries directly on the asterisk box, or in sip friends, and use the accountcode to authenticate to A2billing.

Joe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:33 pm 

Thanks jroper for quick response!
jroper wrote:
The customer ID is used to authenticate the customer, so therefore generating a pattern such as sequential would be a security risk.

Fully agreed
jroper wrote:
I'm not sure whether it is any help, but you can make new SIP entries directly on the asterisk box, or in sip friends, and use the accountcode to authenticate to A2billing.

Well, maeby, but the idea is following: i want a2billing to generate for me eg 100 customers with linked 100 sip-friends. then i will export them to csv, and another program will read from this csv and distribute them between users.
Now a2b can do this but one problem is format of sip-friends username.
Actually i can after generation change username to any (independently from customer id) manually, but its not a good way and im lazy...

Anyway, thank you for your time)

Predictive Dialer