Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: loading the rates does not work for some large csv files.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:20 pm 

If I upload the rates in a small file they work fine.
However if I upload the rates using a csv file of 1.8MB with about 28000 entries, using rates --> import
I get a message saying success, so it appears that the rates have loaded, then if I go Rates --> Rates and I select a ratecard then search all the rates show properly, however if I then use the filter on dialprefix nothing shows and it does not work, and also on the simulator the rates do not show, here is the strange part if I only load a few rates then the rates not only on under rates, but also appear when using the filter on prefix, and also show up on the call simulator, and everything works fine.

The very strange thing, is that even though I see the rates have loaded, when I use the filter on the dialprefix I can not find anything, it will not find any rates, even though they can be seen on the screen.

What can be causing this strange problem?
Is there a limit somewhere for the rates, other than the php upload limit that I already increased?
Could it be an error on the csv file, even though when the rates are uploaded it says success?

When I try uploading other rates like from call-labs it works fine.

Does anyone know of a program to check the integrity of a csv file? The file looks fine, but it has 28000 entries so even though I see it fine, it could have a problem somewhere, but a2billing during upload it displays a success, so I am not sure it is the file or not, when using a small portion of the file everything seems to be fine.

Also I do not think it is the browser, I tried with different browsers.
All help will be highly appreciated.

I think that either the csv file has a problem or that I am hitting a limit somewhere, but I do not really know.

Post subject: Re: loading the rates does not work for some large csv files.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:59 pm 

I found the problem, it was the " causing the problem, once I eliminated all the " now it seems to work fine, it is a strange problem since if the file is update with the " between the fields and separated by , the file uploads fine but does not work, if I remove all the " then it is fine.

Hosted Voice Broadcast