provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:32 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Agent / Reseller
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:26 am 

Hi,
Can you please be so kind and clarify me the idea behind user and reseller in a2b. I guess I understand it and I suppose that it boils down to a different attitude of tax authorities in you countries but let me explain.
In the country I live every service should have and invoice and tax :). So when an agent claims the commission there should be an invoice issued to us. On the other hand when the agent refills customer’s account we should issue and invoice for our services. Now a2b doesn’t support any invoicing related to agent. There are only logs for payments, refills etc but no fiscal documents.
Can you please tell me if it’s a gap in a2b I should develop on my own or it’s on purpose cause aren’t that greedy :).
Tomasz

Post subject: Re: Agent / Reseller
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:25 pm 

Hi

The reseller is a person who sells your products on your behalf for which they receive commission. In A2Billing they have to request to be paid the commission, so you should ask them for an appropriate invoice for that commission including any taxes.

They can also buy credit from you which in turn they can use to top up their customers. When they purchase commission, you should send them an invoice including appropriate taxes, this should be done outside of A2Billing.

Joe

Voice Broadcast System