provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:55 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: French IVR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:57 am 

hi to all
I want to setup a french ivr with a2billing for that i have select the french in language option.and when i dial the access number it is prompted as ENTER UR COMPLETE PIN NUMBER in englisg and balance announcement in french.....so what i want to have ENTER UR COMPLETE PIN NUMBER in french as well ...any help in this regarsd would be highly appreciated

Regards
Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:06 pm 

Hello Ali24, it sounds as if you have made the necessary changes to use the french language if you are getting the rest in French.

One of two things maybe wrong here. Either there is a bug and the program is using the english sound file or your french file (please enter ur complete pin number is missing) As you test your call you can see this in the CLI, what file is being used and if there is a file missing. Anyways, this is a link in a2billing where you can clearly see which files do what in different languages.

/usr/src/a2billing130/addons/sounds/audio_txt.info

Check in /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/fr and see if your file is there if is not just copy it over. If it's a bug and is playing the english file then go to tracks do a search for the language or ask around see if someone knows something about this issue and if it has been fixed. The file name is prepaid-enter-card-num.gsm or g729.

Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:49 pm 

Hi

Actuallay i have french IVR for a particular card no only which is enabled by selecting language=french through combobox.....But i want that that whole system's IVR should be in french... I m have all french sounds files in /var/lib/asterisk/sound/fr directory....and want to know that how i can instruct a2billing to use sounds file from fr directory ...any help

Regards
Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:17 pm 

Hello Ali, it confuses me a bit when you say all sound files. all you need in that directory is the french files from a2billing then, you need digits, letters and phonectics in different directories like /var/lib/asterisk/sound/digists/fr and put your french digits there and so on. you can find them if you need them here. http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Aste ... nal#French.

For your main question, there is a force language statement in version 1.3.0 a2billing.conf is line 483 just force your FR in there and test it.

I use bilingual so don't know if another change is needed in the conf file but I'm pretty sure that will do it. Maybe someone else can come to our aid here if you need any other changes. I would leave the above line 478 set to NO and that should do it. Reboot after the changes.

Hope this helps you.

Hosted Voice Broadcast