Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 pm
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: Multiple registrations from same IP address
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:44 am 

I am looking to use a 3rd party PBX and register to Asterisk 1.4/A2B. The 3rd party PBX has a static IP and we have the system set up in multi-tennant mode with a trunk for each tennant. Each trunk registers ok, shows the correct IP, which is the same address. When calls are made, off the 3rd party PBX, Asterisk sees the following: chan_sip.c: username mismatch chan_sip.c: username mismatch, have <030677xxxx>, digest has <268821xxxxx>. These are 2 seperate trunks configured on the 3rd party PBX and it appears A2B sees the trunks and gets them confused...Any advice is appreciated on how to allow multiple trunk registrations from the same IP and have A2B bill by the trunk/registration.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 am 

I had this same issue from one of my DID provider . Tried insecure=very and everything but still calls won't go and i had to switch to iax2 for that specific trunk . Try iax2 if your other pbx supports it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:25 pm 

Unfortunately the other PBX does not support IAX. Thanks for the suggestion.

Post subject: Re: Multiple registrations from same IP address
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:48 pm 

kdxman wrote:
These are 2 seperate trunks configured on the 3rd party PBX and it appears A2B sees the trunks and gets them confused...
If A2B is confused, this must stem from the configuration on the A2B machine; it cannot be influenced by the configuration of your 3rd-party PBX machine, as there is no mechanism in SIP to enumerate remote trunks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:52 pm 

As i stated above i have similar problem with les.net . It seems when there is a call from PSTN, their server sends proper parameters and call is accepted by asterisk but when callerid is something like 83743 or 92838 their server tries to authenticate as this ( but dnid contains DID number properly ) in place of username and i get same error as you stated. I have tried loads of parameters like insecure=very, fromdomain and all but nothing work so i just added another iax2 trunk as backup so failed sip calls come over it easily. For a temporary fix you can allow unauthenticated calls by addin context="a2billing'scontext " in sip.conf general section. This should get your calls going properly but there is a small security risk involved. If you get a solution, do share with us :) .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:25 pm 

I can place calls fine on the first trunk, caller ID is correct. Remote Party/Privacy Indication: P-Asserted Identity is set on trunk 1. When P-Asserted Identity is set on trunk 2 A2B kicks the call back with an authentication issue mentioned above. If I change the setting on the 2nd trunk and send the call with Remote Party/Privacy Indication: No Indication, calls go out but it does not send the caller ID configured on the trunk, it sends the card account username.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:38 pm 

I seem to be having the same problem.
What can be possibly causing this?

N

stavros wrote:
kdxman wrote:
These are 2 seperate trunks configured on the 3rd party PBX and it appears A2B sees the trunks and gets them confused...
If A2B is confused, this must stem from the configuration on the A2B machine; it cannot be influenced by the configuration of your 3rd-party PBX machine, as there is no mechanism in SIP to enumerate remote trunks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:26 pm 

Hi

if you are using "fromuser" in your trunk definition, then sending the callerID as the accountcode or A2Billing account number is expected behaviour.

From - http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Aste ... g+sip.conf

fromuser = <from_ID> : Specify user to put in "from" instead of $CALLERID(number) (overrides the callerid) when placing calls _to_ peer (another SIP proxy). Valid only for type=peer.

Joe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:11 pm 

I know this is an old post, but I am having this exact issue. I have many asterisk servers connecting to A2billing. However if i try to establish multiple connections between a2billing and one asterisk server I cannot make outbound calls from either trunk. The A2billing server rejects the call with a 403 error.

However if I set outbound caller id to the A2billing account numbers it works correctly. Any thoughts on how to correct this would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 pm 

jtcary wrote:
I know this is an old post, but I am having this exact issue. I have many asterisk servers connecting to A2billing. However if i try to establish multiple connections between a2billing and one asterisk server I cannot make outbound calls from either trunk. The A2billing server rejects the call with a 403 error.

However if I set outbound caller id to the A2billing account numbers it works correctly. Any thoughts on how to correct this would be greatly appreciated.

Check the SIMULTANEOUS CALLS setting and report back. I can't remember how I solved it....but I think is that!
Rgds

Hosted Voice Broadcast