provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:13 am
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: CallerID problem - A mistake in A2Billing?I can pay for help
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:24 pm 

Hello. I have problem with caller ID. The problem is like here:

I use VOIP WholeSale provider for terminate all connections with CallerID. And it's work as well. Display Name from X-LITE field are correclty transfered ex. to mobile phone.

I wanted to test other Voip provider who also support CallerID. And I have problem. I can make a call but Display Name from XLITE field isn't transfered! . For first time I though that secondprovider what i test dont support that. But I leave for a while a2billing AGI and I configure test sip friend account and extension to this provider with line EXTEN => ..... SetCallerID(123456789) and next EXTEN => Dial .......... and I make a call to my mobile CALLER ID was correclty show on my phone.

So where's the problem ? Is that a problem with my provider ? Why when I call usign one trunk it works, in second trunk it doesn't work ? Does I have to change something ?

Here's a part from my a2billing.conf file

; enable the setup of the callerID number before the outbound is made, by default the user callerID value will be use
auto_setcallerid = NO

; If auto_setcallerid is enabled, the value of force_callerid will be set as CallerID
force_callerid =

; If force_callerid is not set, then the following option ensures that CID is set to one of the card's configured caller IDs or blank if none available.
; NO - disable this feature, caller ID can be anything.
; CID - Caller ID must be one of the customers caller IDs
; DID - Caller ID must be one of the customers DID nos.
; BOTH - Caller ID must be one of the above two items.
cid_sanitize = NO

As I wrote before that configuration works good with one provider. With other doesnt.

Sometimes when I use trunk to VOIP Jet it show CARD ALIAS (maybe not cardalias but the same value with is set in CALLERID variable in additional sips conf on friend section) on my phone.

Please help me with that.

Regard's

Greg

Post subject: Re: CallerID problem - A mistake in A2Billing?I can pay for help
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:56 pm 

OK I set trustrpid=yes and sendrpid=yes in trunk configuration but when I call I see CallerID from additional_sip.conf , not that from display name. How to make that side ?

Please for help.

Post subject: Re: CallerID problem - A mistake in A2Billing?I can pay for help
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 am 

Does anybody can help me ? the same problem had somebody here http://www.asterisk2billing.org/cgi-bin ... ticket/184

I also try to change variables in A2Biling.conf for auto_setcaller_id=yes ad CID_Santize = CID.

I add callerID in customer interface, I try to call and I dont see that callerID but cardalias. Please help me with that.

Regard's. Bye

Auto Dialer Software