Support A2Billing :
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:03 am
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: question about new a2billing
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm 

Hi

Got a few question for you all.

What will be the cost for the upgrade of the a2billing from you all? I have elastix running on a dell poweredge with a digium card to the pri, and the server is in production(would I loss any of the acc. Information with this upgrade?).

Would I be able to have more than one calling card link to one paid account? So you will be able to make one payment to calling card one and calling card 2,3 and 4 will make calls from that one payment)

Agent accounts is there a way for an agent to make his or her own rates? By buying from the platform at one rate he or she is then able to make up the rates as there see fit.

And where is the callshop module? Is that also in the agent login where by the agent is able to create accounts for example four accounts or booths when someone comes in and wants to make a call hands the agent 5.00 is the agent then able to log into their account click on the refill call up the card add 5.00 hand the phone or enable the booth so the person is then able to make calls until the money runs out?

What about callback? Is it possible to have the agent being able to do callback when someone comes into the shop wants to make a call he or she has a cellphone with callback enable an agent is then able to place a call to the destination (us) and have the callback to the persons cellphone, all will be paid from the money given for payment.

Post subject: Re: question about new a2billing
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:05 pm 

Hi

Some costs are described on the www.star2billing.com website, which is the commercial arm of A2Billing, installing exactly the same version as A2Billing that is freely available from this site. Your version of A2Billing can be upgraded to 1.4. We put together star2billing to help support the project from a commercial perspective, and to support customers who either have A2Billing installed, or wish to install A2Billing.

In respect of the calling card, all you can do is give people the same PIN number. A2Billing is an accounts based system, not customer based.

Agents do not set rates, you need to set the rates on the agent's behalf, and allow him to sell your product. What you are talking about is in the realm of Reseller, that can be achieved by giving the Agent their own copy of A2Billing, either real or virtual.

There is no call-shop module. But the agent can top up or create accounts.

Callback could work in much the same way as above.

Joe

Post subject: Re: question about new a2billing
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:42 pm 

hi

thanks for the info. am not able to see the cost for doing an upgrade to the system when i click on the link you gave me.

can you send the link to the page? thanks.

got 79 grandstream gxp2000 ip phones and i am not able to get then to reg with a2billing at all can you help with this?

thanks

Auto Dialer Software