Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:16 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Your new Card hasn't been inserted
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:29 pm 

Hi every one in a2billing land :mrgreen2: im a newbe so for give if i sound dum in the way i am saying thing to do with a2billing as i am new to this all, Now where do I star hmm first I let you know 1 or two thing to help you be for you reply to me (if) any one can help me that is?? i am running Elastix 1.6-12 on a hosted vps running centos 64 bit and all is working well, now in say that heres where I need the help.

when I installed Elastix 1.6-12 it came with a2billing 1.3 some thing and so I went to Elastix forum dose any one know how to do an upgread in a2billing and some one sent me this link http://lists.elastix.org/pipermail/deve ... 00685.html and it work but I updated the link with 1.7.1.

now after all was install i was so happy after spending 3 days at it as im not a coder and heat using putty im more a GUI user my self.

every time I try to add a user or up daite the sip.conf i keep getting this lot of messages...
for a new user it says Your new Card hasn't been inserted
and when i Reload Asterisk add sip.conf with the account it reloads but in Elastix it dose not add them

If you can help me fourm you make me a very happy man

PS if I need to use putty to fix this please tell me as if i am a blond bimbo as im not that great with using coding and putty

it driving man and :furious:

I baging please help me

Post subject: Re: Your new Card hasn't been inserted
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:07 am 

Hi,
I did try to install A2B 1.7.0 or 1.7.1 using the PIAF I have same error msg but on 1.6.0 it working fine except I can't update the currency and I'm still looking around how to fix the currency error msg "Our base_currency seems to be worthless. Currency update ABORTED." can any one guide me in a right direction or where should I find the base_currency file, so I can may replace via one from A2B 1.7.1?

FYI for the install I did follow this topic viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6472

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:18 am 

Hi

An upgrade to 1.7.1 will cure this issue.

Joe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:08 pm 

Thank u Joe,
but no for sure where to get the v1.7.1 because I did try to install it from trunk or fr tags but I am having the error MSG I did even tried to download from a2b nad install using the tarball but still same MSG new card hasn't been added
pls help and thank u for ur time

Voice Broadcast System