Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: ** please help ** The Number You Dialed is Currently Unavail
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:17 am 

Hello,

On my setup I am only using 2 prefix's [1] & [2]
which routes to a trunk - then trunk dials the telephone number removing the prefix (it also does other stuff in the ADDITIONAL PARAMETER field.

When a caller dials any of the prefix's they receive the message "The Number You Dialed is Currently Unavailable"
but... after that recording is done playing if they press the same prefix once more it works - it has been doing this for every call and has started right after I perform a SVN update.

any suggestions?

Chad

Post subject: Re: ** please help ** The Number You Dialed is Currently Unavail
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:45 am 

Hi

Development has now moved onto git hub, https://github.com/Star2Billing/a2billing can you upgrade to version 1.9.1, and see if there is still an issue.

Joe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:27 am 

Hello, Joe

I have copied the files to my server for v1.9.0

doing some testing, it still gives me The Number You Dialed is Currently Unavail, but..
when looking at the call reports I have noticed something, the 1st time they press the prefix its dialing the extension 2500, which I had to put in the a2billing context, because the original setup would always give me a busy signal.

It puts the 2500 at the end of the prefix (phone number) i have listed in the trunk when dialing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:21 am 

Hi

Have you got use_dnid = yes, in a call-through / calling card environment, it should be set to no.

Joe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:34 am 

Hi,

it is set to no - sorry the admin pages didnt get moved over to www area, after I moved them over the the 2500 no longer showed up at the end of phone number.

But I still get the message The Number You Dialed is Currently Unavail each time I call in once, after the recording plays and I press the prefix again it works.

It wouldn't anything with the dialplan for a2b would it? The default dialplans with the _X. I can't get to work I always get a busy signal, before the SVN upgrade last week the defaults works. I have created a dial plan with an extension number and the calls are then routed to A2B.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:49 am 

Hi

I cannot immediately see where the problem is, however do turn up the verbosity in the agi-conf and inspect the logs.

If you want to post the logs here if you cannot spot the problem, then attach them, don't paste more than about 10 lines, as I tend to ignore posts with huge logs posted in the body of the text.

What version of A2Billing are you now using, as this post is in the 1.3 section.

Joe

Hosted Voice Broadcast