provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:03 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Inbound DID Routing to SIP Registered Calling Card Sip Devic
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:34 am 

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to a2billing and have been damned determined to figure this out because I know it can be done and nothing else seems to offer me what I want. Now I have elastix 2.0 setup and running fine. Right now it's only for incoming faxes but I want to turn it into a softswitch. Now I've thanks to all the members contributions in the forums and a2billing documentation have been able to setup a2billiing to fully allow out bound calls through an remote Trixbox system into the a2billing and out to the real world. Now when you call into the only did I have setup on a 2billing at the moment it prompts me for a pinnumber. Ok now I know at least my calls are making it to a2billing. But now when I try to every variation of a destination in a2billing to send the incoming call to the remote trixbox system I either get enter your pin number, a2billing picking up and then hanging up, or it will try to dial through the trunks outbound instead of dialing the destination locally.

Please Help!!!

Post subject: Re: Inbound DID Routing to SIP Registered Calling Card Sip Devic
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:16 am 

Ok actually I finally go it to work after smoking a cigarette and relaxing for a minute. But now when the remote trixbox receives the call the call comes in from DID=s how do I get this to actually show the true DID

Auto Dialer Software