Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: playback dialed number
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:26 pm 

With DTMF issues resulting in wrong numbers being dialed it would be nice if there were a configurable feature to enable playback and verification of the number that was dialed by the user.

it would also be handy in the use of IvR to add vouchers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:46 am 

I been doing the calling cards since 1997 and my best year I had 2,500 active users. This have gave me a lot of experience dealing with customer’s needs and desires. From my experience very few customers would want that turned on for dialing destination numbers or vouchers. Simple reason is it takes time and if you dialed a wrong number you going to have to redial it anyways. However this feature would be very useful in some areas if it could be turned on and off on a per customer basis so all customers are not forced to have it. Some customers calling areas that is costly and sometimes gets a false connect might like this feature. Other then this DTMF read back feature is only needed when important data is being entered that the computer can not verify you have entered the correct data or when you are required to enter a large about of data and making mistakes results in your starting over. For an example: Vouchers for one.. if you enter the wrong voucher the computer can quickly determine that and let you know. so there is no point in reading it back as this will take up a lot more time and in no case will ever save time or money.

Hosted Voice Broadcast