After over 1 year, I finally got some spare time to put my hand back on this project.
I am currently use A2Billing 1.3.4 + Asterisk 1.4.22 + Opensips 1.4.2.
Now, i can confirm that what i was trying to do can be done and now i have done what i want to achieve.
Assuming people who have read the previous posts. the problem was in the mysql. Finally, i know how i can fix the "VIEW" between opensips and a2billing.
Here is the command for VIEW for subscriber table in opensips.
Create view subscriber AS
SELECT id as id, useralias as username,
'your.domain' as domain,
uipass as password,
email as email_address,
md5(concat(useralias,':',uipass)) as ha1, md5(concat(useralias,[email protected]
:',uipass)) as ha1b,
useralias as rpid,
useralias as uuid
Then next step is to update the table version on the version table.
update version set table_version='6' where table_name=subscriber;
version number need to be bigger then the original one. This is what i got sucked before.
Now you should able to use opensips as your sip register and send call to a2billing for prepaid voip billing!