and many more at very reasonable price.

Contact me for more information
<redacted by Stavros. Your spam is not welcome here>

Post subject: Re: A2billing Reseller,callback(web,email,sms,ani),callingca
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:08 pm 

voipexpert05 wrote:
Need to setup your own voip company ?
we offer a2billing with lot of features like

Here you can see one more typical example of a voip-comet.

Appears out of the blue, calls himself a voip-expert/guru/professional and offers a paid service with no real guarrantee that you will not waste any money.

I'm sick of these cases.

All of those (not only this one) have contributed *nothing* to a2b, have helped nobody in a manner that we (=community) could validate them and are just asking for money, for something someone else has build and worked for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:09 pm 

Yes, I'm with xrg on this one. Many times I've been brought in to fix "a couple of small problems" caused by these so-called experts. Inevitably I find that the bare minimum of work has been done to get A2B working; security hasn't even been considered, default passwords all over the place, older known-vulnerable packages used, etc. Usually the only way to offer any guarantee that the system is not immediately vulnerable is to reinstall from scratch.

If folks didn't buy things advertised by spam, then the deluge of spam would have stopped many years ago... The act of spamming should tell you everything you need to know about them: they care not for the greater good, and are willing to exploit folks to get where they want to be. I don't deal with folks like this, and I encourage you to do the same.

For what it's worth none of the folks whom I consider to be expert in A2B have ever posted an advertisement here.
--
Empty vessels make the most noise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:19 pm 

For what it's worth, what really galls me is the lack of contribution by these people. I'm not asking for money, but how about a:-

1) Success story of a good implementation to give new users considering A2Billing some re-assurance that it is a good product.

2. Code contribution - This guy is offering reseller capabilities, this is not in the current A2Billing, how is he doing it.

3) Helping other people. This is his only post.

4). Lastly, if you are making a living at either installing or using, how about a bit of cash to pay for hosting costs of this forum etc.

f anyone wants consultancy from any forum member, search on his name, and see how many posts he has done, and the nature of his posts, and only then when you are happy with his credentials, part with cash. E.g. this guy has only one post to his name - this one.

Joe

Voice Broadcast System