Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:11 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Can't locate a rate
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:54 am 

A2Billing 1.3 installed on CentOS 5 and Asterisk 1.2, configured for MySQL. A2Billing couldn't locate any rates for any call, so I dug a little in Class.RateEngine.php, found the query that looks for the rates and played with it a little bit until a I found out that the lines that check the expiration of the rates mess things up. I figure it is something to to with the keyword 'TIMESTAMP' there. When I removed those lines from the query, everything worked fine.

Right now I have no need for rate expiration dates, but I suggest using a real date/time in the format of 'yyyy-mm-dd HH:MM:ss' instead of TIMESTAMP. I was too lazy to check if it works that way by myself since I don't need it right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:28 pm 

Thanks for the report, but could you please be a little more specific. I couldn't find a mention of 'TIMESTAMP' although there is widespread use of 'CURRENT_TIMESTAMP' which is supported on both Postgres and MySQL.
What was the exact query that was throwing the error, and the error message itself please? Set debug_level=3 and consult a2billing-agi.log if necessary.

VoIP Billing solution