Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm
Auto Dialer Software

All times are UTC

Post subject: Strange Database Issues.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:19 pm 

Ok so here is some background information, I'm running 2 Asterisk 1.2.24 Server's. One is running Chameleon A2B and the other Yellowjacket.

They have been working correctly together on a single shared remote database for around 6month's. All calls bill correctly and the inbound A2DID work's correctly.

Everything works fine with the billing/rates/route side of thing's. However whenever I try to edit a person's card the page submit's fine and all details appear to go fine but the information does not change.

I have set the relevant user permissions for this database and checked it using a remote phpmyadmin using the same login details. I am able to edit the tables correctly with no problem's. I have even tried with A2Billing using the root username/pass but still no joy.

Now @ this point I should add that I can add rates/import rates/add DID's & CID's with no problem's the problem's only occur when I attempt to edit a customer's card.

Now to narrow down the problem I tried one night to create a new blank database and use the provided .sql file to create the relevant structure. I then edited my a2billing.conf to point to this new database, created a customer and tried to edit it. same problem :P.

This happen's on both Asterisk server's so my only assumption by process of elimination is a problem with the SQL statements/PHP of the front end. I assume this because the AGI scripts run and update the database correctly. As I mentioned above all CDR data is recorded correctly so there is definetly no problem with update/insert into permissions.

Any help on this situation would be much appreciated.
I apologise in advance if this has been posted before but I did search a lot for this and couldn't find a similar problem.

Once again just for clarification, on the front end if I edit a customers card details I submit the changes and it still shows the old information. ( I have tried in 4 diffrent locations on 10diffrent machines the DB Does NOT change) However, adding a caller id to the "calleridlist" works correctly

Kind Regards
Dean Johnston

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:30 pm 

You should not use Chameleon A2B and Yellowjacket to access the same database. The fields numbers in the tables are not the same. This could lead to unexpected behavior.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:37 am 

As I said, I've isolated the databases to a complete blank database, I only upgraded to yellowjacket because of this fault. Literally nothing will allow changing of the cards. I have tried using a completely new database as stated above.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:48 am 

Well, unless you connect to mysql console and execute an SQL INSTER query that refuse to insert data in cc_card, I say that it is the interface. From which interface are you having trouble saving the card? Chameleon or Yellow jacket? And what is the version of the database? Chameleon or Yellow jacket?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:08 pm 

Tried both DB Versions's with both versions of A2Billing. SQL INSERT works, update, create, etc all permissions are set fine. I've tried re-installing the interface umpteen time's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:03 pm 

Maybe the database user account does not have enough privilege. You can check that out.

Hosted Voice Broadcast