provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:06 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Interested to join Development Team
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 am 

Hi all,

Greetings from Malaysian Asterisk2billing user!

I've been using a2billing for months now and I'm interested in contributing back. I have done some modification to my a2billing where I have added CIMBClicks payment (a Malaysian bank http://www.cimbclicks.com.my) and some other features.

I recently installed a2billing 1.4 on my testing Asterisk server on Centos 5.3. Everything runs fine and I'm still testing.

Currently, my actual production server is using A2billing 1.3.3 and I'm going to upgrade to 1.4.2. I've already done the upgrade testing on my test server. Just need a few fix to make it working. Since I have modified lot's of it's functions, it may took weeks or months to match the same system again with all features I had on my modified version of 1.3.3.

On my production server, I'm about to add new fix to paypal payment method which is:
- To add paypal email verification. The system should check that the payer paypal email must match to the verified email address on their account. This will assume that the user really own the paypal account. This is security issue where I got some users use stolen paypal account to make payment and we are loosing quite big amount of money due to this problem.

I would be glad to commit this updates to the trunk when it is ready.
I would also love to help in bug fixing if you think I'm able to. Just show me right path to do so.

Post subject: Re: Interested to join Development Team
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:51 pm 

Hello,

We are definitely interested to see more peoples contributing to the development of A2Billing.
A2Billing is a community project and it needs help in order to grow :-)

Your patches sounds interesting and I m looking forward to see your paypal enhancement.

I will contact you directly so that we can start to work on this together.

Cheers,
/Areski

Hosted Voice Broadcast