provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am
Auto Dialer Software

All times are UTC

Post subject: a2billing integration with DIDWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:51 pm 

Hi

We have developed simple plug-in for a2billing allowing easy integration with DIDWW using API.

Plug-in allowing ordering & canceling of DID numbers using DIDWW API. Purchased DID's are automatically set to forward traffic to a2billing and added to a2billing stock (using pre-defined parameters).

The code & documentation is published here : http://open.didww.com/index.php/DIDWW_m ... _A2Billing

I appreciate if you can include the code into future releases of a2billing.

With Best Regards,
Yuri

Post subject: Re: a2billing integration with DIDWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 am 

Thanks for the contrib Yuri,
But this module is similar to the actual DIDx module in a2billing, allowing to purchase DIDs from the admin interface, but not from the customer interface, which is more effective, and required...

Regards,

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:13 pm 

ubunter,
yes i have tested didww module for a2b but its not for customer interface.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 pm 

I haven't test it, i just read the documentation, and seem to be so..
Since long time, I know that DIDx are working to improve there plugin for the customer portal, but I never got any advance from them, and now this plugin from DIDww, with the same feature as existing, what's really need is a plugin for the customer portal to allow customer for direct purchasing...

Regards,

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:40 am 

A2billing customer side did purchas process have bug in it.
First Bug
Select country
Select DID number: 12345
Voice Call: Yes
Destination: sip/12313131 (account code)
Next->

Confirm the Purchase of the DID
A monthly fee of 0.00 eur
will be carried out from your acount
OK->

and it give this error message
The purchase of the DID cannot be done, the VoIP destination have to be a proper URI

Second Bug
Select country
Select DID number: 12345
Voice Call: No
Destination: 12345
Next->
Confirm the Purchase of the DID
A monthly fee of 0.00 eur
will be carried out from your acount
if i click Prev than this should cancel purchase of DID but it still put DID in my(customers) purchased DID list.
may be there is fix for this but i m not aware of this bug

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:39 pm 

ubunter wrote:
Thanks for the contrib Yuri,
But this module is similar to the actual DIDx module in a2billing, allowing to purchase DIDs from the admin interface, but not from the customer interface, which is more effective, and required...

Regards,

Hi

Yes, current version of the plug-in only allowing purchase of the DID from Admin interface in a way a bit similar to DIDx plug-in. The main difference is that DIDx are Market Place where others are selling DIDs and DIDWW are Carrier and responsible for the service.

Integrating into customer interface and allowing realtime back-to-back purchasing of the DID's is possible, however I would like to receive some feedback from the community on the following questions :

1) How you would like to manage the price for customers - "permanent" markup for all DID's, or have ability to set the price per country / city ?

Please take into account that there are more than thousand cities / area codes available.

2) Some countries have a regulatory restrictions which require to collect certain documents from the end-user. In this case DID can be assigned automatically, but it will not be activated until proper documentation will be submitted & validated. Doing that through a2billing interface can be a bit challenging - your ideas are welcome.

3) What you think should happen when customer is canceling the DID or service is expired -
a) DID should be cancelled on DIDWW side automatically and remove from stock
b) DID should be back to stock and available for purchase by next customer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:41 pm 

flatpack wrote:
A2billing customer side did purchas process have bug in it.

Hi flatpack,

Our plug-in is not integrated yet into customer interface.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:17 pm 

yurykk wrote:
1) How you would like to manage the price for customers - "permanent" markup for all DID's, or have ability to set the price per country / city ?

Please take into account that there are more than thousand cities / area codes available.

Sure, the markup have to be a fix percentage, can't be a fix amount, I have implemented your current plugin, and test it, and I see that you already have in the config to do a percentage markup, so that's it.

Quote:
2) Some countries have a regulatory restrictions which require to collect certain documents from the end-user. In this case DID can be assigned automatically, but it will not be activated until proper documentation will be submitted & validated. Doing that through a2billing interface can be a bit challenging - your ideas are welcome.

Very easy, as you said, DID would be assigned, and reserved until validation. In this case, via your plugin, have to open a notification to a2b admin, to follow-up the customer documentation. Then, request the customer to submit a message to the a2billing admin, which have to receive them and transfer them to you. As you have already executed the purchase process, you should prevent the end customer that documents have to be submitted within certain amount of time, 72 hours, for example, as maximum, if no feedback are received, DID should be released, and operation should be cancelled.

Quote:
3) What you think should happen when customer is cancelling the DID or service is expired -
a) DID should be cancelled on DIDWW side automatically and remove from stock
b) DID should be back to stock and available for purchase by next customer.

Sure, when DID is being released due to underpayment, by the diduse cron, or by customer release/cancelling, your plugin have to take charge and cancel that DID from DIDww, and release it.
Eventually, upon the cron release, due to balance missing, you can generate admin notification for follow-up with end customer, in case of a mistake, or top-up forgotten. Or even, you can do that for the first 48 hours, if no feedback, release definitively from DIDWW .

Then, I'd suggest another function, to do add an exclude list, by allowing the admin to introduce some country prefixes to be excluded by the plugin. For example, in my case, our company have own DIDs from own network in some countries, so don't want to mix this, so, would be useful to have an exclude function, per country prefix, in the setting.

I'm sending you a PM, as I need to work with this, to bring it up right now... so, looking forward your update...

Regards,

Hosted Voice Broadcast