Now when i set language to de and try to announce a price 68 cents per minute, instead of saying 8 & 60 , it says only 60
Hmm... the source for ast_say_number_full_de() looks like it should work:
/* The grammar for German numbers is the same as for English except
* for the following:
* - numbers 20 through 99 are said in reverse order, i.e. 21 is
* "one-and twenty" and 68 is "eight-and sixty".
* - "one" varies according to gender
* - 100 is 'hundert', however all other instances are 'ein hundert'
* - 1000 is 'tausend', however all other instances are 'ein tausend'
* - 1000000 is always 'eine million'
* - "million" is different in singular and plural form
Also the contrib/i18n.testsuite.conf shipped with Asterisk indicates that they tested this to their satisfaction.
I'm fairly sure you're just missing the necessary audio files:
/* New files:
In addition to English, the following sounds are required:
"1-and" through "9-and"
NB "1" is recorded as 'eins'