Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: A2Billing in Italian language? Is here (due to the snow :) )
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 pm 

Hi to all.
First of all, a heartfelt thanks to the authors of A2Billing, this wonderful system, because they have wanted to share with the rest of the world: if everybody shared everything, everyone would have everything :)
After, everyone has a family, a life to live: it is right that they can get money for their long and difficult work.
Thanks to them, me and a friend of mine, we could install Asterisk 1.8 (compiled) on a Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.4 (squeeze), FreePBX 2.10, and A2Billing 1.9.4: if this system will go into production, I do not forget to click on "Donate" button... :)
Things to do are always many, but one morning a few days ago, I woke up and out of my house there was 1 meter of snow !!! The after day, another half meter of snow !!!!: were more than 50 years who did all this snow in Abruzzo, Italy.
I then said to me: ok, I will translate all the user's web page of A2Billing (was not fully translated)... After I finished, I started to translate the web page of the agent, then the admin....I was days and days, alternating with snow shoveling to the translation of A2Billing... especially the web page of the admin, was interminable !!! So endless, that if I had known sooner, I would never have begun !!! :)
Finished this grueling work, I said to me: all this work just for me? No! I want to offer it to whoever needs it. And so I'm here, and for once, instead of reading and take something from this forum, I can give something, if you think he did a good job....
Attached is the file a2billing-1.9.4_Italian_v.0.0.1.tar.gz, which contains, in the original structure, the messages.po and messages.mo files ed other files for menu and flags icons, along with a brief installation instruction in Italian (LEGGIMI.txt).

During the translation tests, a my friend who uses Internet Explorer (I use *only* Firefox on Linux... :-) ), told me that there was a display error in the Agent page: in SIGNUP->Signup Url List... page display is terribly decomposed !!!
Thus, with the help of another friend, we noticed that the file A2B_entity_signup_agent.php, contained some strange codes: #sexyBG...#sexyBOX... I do not know if it is the work of programmers, I just know that snatching, the agent's web page, now displays correctly.... :)
Attached is the file modified by me...
Thanks to you, for reading this far... :)

Ciao Corrado

Attachment:
a2billing-1.9.4_Italian_v.0.0.1.tar.gz [265.72 KiB]
Downloaded 1228 times
Attachment:
A2B_entity_signup_agent.php_MOD.tar.gz [1.25 KiB]
Downloaded 1121 times

Post subject: Re: A2Billing in Italian language? Is here (due to the snow :) )
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:29 am 

i files non ci sono :(
No files availables :(

Predictive Dialer