Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:48 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: How to parse agi-confs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:31 pm 

I have a peculiar question in regards to A2Billing which I haven't gotten an answer yet:

I have setup extension 222 in extensions_custom.conf for outbound prepaid pin-code authorization so that the caller requires to use a pin-code and it works well:

Code:
[from-internal-custom]
exten => 222,1,Answer
exten => 222,2,Wait,2
exten => 222,3,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1)
exten => 222,4,Wait,2
exten => 222,5,Hangup

Then I have setup certain extensions which can call outbound without using pin-codes, using the CallerID authentication and this also works.

However, I would like that for those extensions, the caller doesn't get the voice prompt of how much credit there is remaining (as this is used for postpaid cards).

This should be possible to do with a custom agi-conf, for example:

Code:
exten => _X.,1,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|2)
exten => _X.,2,Hangup

... and in this agi-conf2 section I set the various entries that deal with voice-prompts to "NO".

But I don't know how to parse the agi-conf2 section, based on a authenticated CallerID, using the same a2billing extension (222) as above.

Note: This is only for outbound calls, no DID, without use of sip friend.

Anybody, who can shed some light into this and give some advice, of how this could be accomplished? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:49 am 

This actually depends on the *number* of users you want it to apply: Doing tricks for a few users is OK, but if you wanted it for more, you should implement some more clever solution.

One way is to have those users routed through a different context. Say, your users are SIP. Then, group A of "untrusted" users would use the 'a2billing' context, whereas group B of 'trusted' ones would use the 'a2billing-B'.
You would then have similar extensions to both groups, but in copy-pasted sections in extensions.conf . The group B would have 'DeadAGI(a2billing.php|2)'..

This is feasible only if you could separate the groups (a few numbers) in sip.conf or extensions.conf. If you, however, have something like an incoming trunk (say E1/T1), from which you want the system to separate the groups, this becomes a little more elaborate (and perhaps will need a little coding).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:39 am 

Quote:
This actually depends on the *number* of users you want it to apply: Doing tricks for a few users is OK, but if you wanted it for more, you should implement some more clever solution.

... OK... - so how would this clever solution be coded?

Would it go into the extensions_custom.conf, like the "222" feature?

Also what are the differences and exact uses for:

- extensions_custom.conf
- extensions_additional.conf
- extensions_trixbox.conf

And, to get my previous question answered, how to parse or activate agi-conf2 based on authenticated CallerID. :)

Quote:
If you, however, have something like an incoming trunk (say E1/T1), from which you want the system to separate the groups, this becomes a little more elaborate (and perhaps will need a little coding).

- Not needed for incoming trunks. only outbound (from internal).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:13 pm 

If you have trixbox [1], that means your registrations are handled by it, correct?
So, some users (I assume, at least the ones we want to trust) are trixbox extensions, aren't they? For those, you could define the *outbound* trunk as some context other than 'a2billing'. Say 'a2billing-B'. There on, you can call DeadAGI with any parameters you want.

The other solution, if your users are a2billing SIP/IAX friends, would be to change their context from the admin web-ui.

Using a web-ui (a2billing or trixbox) is a method I would consider ok for up to 20-30 users. For more, yes, you would need something more automatic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:26 am 

Hi
------------a2billing.conf------------------------
;Play the balance to the user after the authentication (values : yes - no)
say_balance_after_auth=yes

;enable the callerid authentication
;if this option is active the CC system will check the CID of caller
cid_enable=YES

-----------------------------------------------------

look on these issue

Voice Broadcast System