provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:14 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Generating Cards with Sequential CardAlias
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:19 pm 

Hi there,
I need to know if it was possible to generate or create cards with sequential cardalias like ID in cc_card table.

As you know that if we create a card with sip/iax friends then sip username is the same as cardalias and sip secret is same as webui password. So I was just thinking if we can make them in serial wise.
I think that it would be easier for sip using customers to exchange their sip numbers, lets say if two friends sign-up at the same time then the sip username for one might be 100001 and for the next should be 10002 rather than something like 655454

Or better please let me know the file which responsible for card creation and auto card generation. then i might look for some way to do it myself. To compare the stamement used to add ID with statement used to add cardalias and rest.

with sincere regards
mazhar

Post subject: Re: Generating Cards with Sequential CardAlias
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:35 pm 

mazhar996 wrote:
Or better please let me know the file which responsible for card creation and auto card generation. then i might look for some way to do it myself.
The clue is in the URL: A2Billing_UI/Public/A2B_entity_card_multi.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:11 am 

Hi Stavros,
Thanks again for the response.
First of all, I need to Correct my previous message also:
I was wrong about the username used for sip/iax friends,, Its not the same as useralias,, rather then its same as usrename(cardnumber).
but when a call comes in for an sip friend, system checks for the corresponding name of the sip/iax friend using the cardalias.

and then I believe we got to leave things as they are although i believe that to make useralias sequential , one can modify the creat card funtions to not include useralias and in the database changing the datatype of useralias column and making it auto-increment. but i believe that might mess-up the things.
So better leave it as it is.

Added after 9 minutes:

Oh,, correction once again,
MySql datbase server won't let you make two columns Auto-increment. So serial-wise generation of cardalias through datbase is not possible.

Hosted Voice Broadcast