Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Payments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:46 pm 

Yahh - I think for the distances we are talking about (I am in Florida) they are pretty efficient. I also figured out that I need to be up at 1am to be able to get them with IM.... I am able to reach them 90% of the time...

Post subject: Re: Payments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:58 pm 

smixon wrote:
Yahh - I think for the distances we are talking about (I am in Florida) they are pretty efficient. I also figured out that I need to be up at 1am to be able to get them with IM.... I am able to reach them 90% of the time...

THE QUESTION IN THIS FORUM "asiby" is any time very intolerance and really I START MANY TIME ALSO AT 2 3 OR 4 IN THE MORNING FOR CALL ANY PROVIDER.

ASIBY NO THINK all the country's have difference working time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:58 pm 

Gineta, personal attacks are frowned upon on this forum.
I thank you for refraining from sharing your negative opinions of fellow board members in future.

To my eyes it looks like the misunderstanding between Asiby and yourself stems from your use of the English language. I frequently have great difficulty figuring out what you are trying to say. Please, let's all try to be a little more tolerant.

Post subject: no attack
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:08 am 

stavros wrote:
Gineta, personal attacks are frowned upon on this forum.
I thank you for refraining from sharing your negative opinions of fellow board members in future.

To my eyes it looks like the misunderstanding between Asiby and yourself stems from your use of the English language. I frequently have great difficulty figuring out what you are trying to say. Please, let's all try to be a little more tolerant.

Mr stavros first happy new year and second sorry for my english.

But in the short time I travel in this forum I understand very clear Asiby always need to have the reason.

And sorry this is no the true.
I no think I NO make personal attacks . But I am thinking you are others in this forum are honest people but very sorry all the people is no honest and educate please apologize any offence I make .
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:47 am 

My apologies to everyone if I did sound rude. Specially, my apologies to Gineta.

Gineta, my frustration with their services justify my reaction to your message, but it's a lame excuse. I have to admit that the way you defend then made me think that you worked for them. My mistake. Again, I am sorry.

The truth is, we are really having problems. Last night, we went through all available providers for Ontario Canada, and out of 39 providers, only 2 (c490 and c504) were properly relaying DMTF during callbacks. That is a little risky for that kind of business. The others where either failing to callback or not seeing our DTMF at all.

smixon is right when he says that providers have ups and downs which is perfectly normal. But our customers blame us. They don't see the providers in the background.

Anyway, sorry again everyone, and happy new year.

PS.: Gineta, you said that I always need to have the reason on this forum, can you please give me an example? Cause I don't like behaving like you said I did and I intend to fix that. But I seriously need to know when I have had such a bad behavior.

Leave Long and Prosper everyone.

Post subject: You are so right!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:58 am 

Asiby,

God bless you man... You are so right! Our customers do not understand the work we do (usually 24hrs a day) switching routes etc.. ensuring that they have the highest quality of service. I can say that, given the time difference, when I speak with either Aisha or Riza (startup1@carriex...) they are usually able to point me in the right direction. This however is not always good enough for our customers. I wish it were. However, I am very pro-active aas I am sure you are in dealing with my customers problems as they happen and before they have a chance to call me. 99% of the time I call my customers and let them know that troubles have occured and been resolved and this carries an enormous amount of weight with them. Take in mind I am very small and have only 50 active accounts, but never the less our relentlessness does pay of in the end.. We will prevail!

Happy New Year and God Bless!!!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:16 am 

Thanks man. As people say it so well, misery love company. I can see that I am not the only one in this situation, and that others may find the solution before I do, and hopefully, they will share it with the community.

We have 99 customers from word or mouth. Because of the providers, ee didn't feel that our services were strong enough to go public with Ads and active promotions. Hopefully this will be solved soon.

As you said, Aisha is the only person we have be able to contact and she has been of great help so far. Thank God. We even have access to her cellphone (not sure if it's her personal cellphone though :lol:)

I have a suggestion, if anyone on this forum has an interesting selling rate for north america and working DTMF, it will be a good idea to sell your routes through CarrieXchange. I will buy from your (for sure). But you will have to sell below USD and CDN penny.

Post subject: What are you looking to spend?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:40 am 

What are you looking to spend? I have an awesome provider for US?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:44 am 

For US and Canada, 0.5¢ top (CDN) would work for us.

Post subject: $$$
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:47 am 

That is better than I am paying.. Let me talk to a couple of people and see what I can do on bulk...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:53 am 

Ok, I think that we can go up to 0.70¢. We have contacted a provider that can offer a rate for as little as 0.2¢ per minutes for north america. But they a gross purchase of 10,000$ a month before even starting the real negotiations. Unfortunately, we are not that strong yet. But if we can sustains that in the future, we we probably resale for 0.5¢ or a little less :lol:.

Post subject: How long have you been in business?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:02 am 

I was wondering how long you have been in business? I have been working with A2B and * for about 8 months now.

I am a full-time student. I am studying Computer Engineering with specialization in Cisco. I have one semester left to finish my AS Degree.. I am very excited! This Thursday I am finally going to take the Cisco CCNA Cert.. I primarily service international students from South America. I currently have just over 40 active customers...

I am using a plethera of providers with CarrieX, Call-Labs, DirectTerminational and Enfonicom at the front of ther rather large group...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:15 am 

Very interesting. Good luck. I wish you lots of success for your projects. I have been in the Technology Business since 1996 and in VoIP for a little more that 2 years. But the VoIP part was mostly R&D until 1 year ago when we have stared a business. It's a very promising business field and we have doing testing after testing to make sure that things will go well. Our active testers have received free unlimited incoming calls to North and South America for almost 5 months and now, they are required to pay a small fee :lol:. I will let you know more about the business once I will finish our Web site. Oh, we also to many sorts of IT related business like Web site development, programming, ... as well as engineering stuff (like building customs stuff in electronic, and more). For the moment, we are a group of 2 companies and looking to create more companies in the group to target some specific fields and markets.

Post subject: Very Exciting
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:22 am 

I wish you and your firm a prosperous new year! If there is anything at all I can do please let me know! Where are you located? I am in Orlando, Florida! A bit far from the ocean, but it will do until I can get back to the coast!

Ohh. I see now- Canada! Awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:27 am 

With all my respect, but you are guys just do now flame and flood...
This is not your personal blog! :x Use e-mail or PM for that!!

HNY! 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
VoIP Billing solution