Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:42 pm
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:52 am 

That is interesting because I have 9 options with them now. May be you should send them an email.

I have the following payment option with them.

Visa
Visa Electron
Mastercard/Eurocard
ChinaUnionPay
Paypal
Moneybookers
Regurlar Bank Transfer
Ukash
Western

I always pay in Euros, they do the convention from US $ to Euros. Hope that helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:55 am 

I see.. I'm on a USD account, and probably not trusted.. so it's either one of those.

Is it working well for you paying in Euros? conversion rates and all...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:02 pm 

I've got a Euro account and I think it is a "trusted" issue. I have all the options, including paypal, mastercard. I also have a USD account, and it does not have these options. I've never put a dime in my USD account, maybe after one or 2 wires, they open it up ??? I've looked at the conversion rates and it is DEFINATELY cheaper/better to use a USD account for those of us using USD.

Has anyone done any wires to a USD account? And did that put you into the trusted category so that you could use CC or PayPal ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:11 pm 

How Euro account can be trusted but not USD account!!! This is the same company will buy credit either in Euro OR USD? isn't it ? So. the same company is trusted for Euro account but not in USD, funny :? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:26 pm 

Rabon, I assume if you sign up for a Euro account you run into same issue. I am guessing that my Euro account has the option because of several past wires that show that I am a legitimate source, so they can then trust me with other payment options. Again, this is a guess until we can hear from someone that has done USD accounts on whether they have then open them up to other payment options.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:53 pm 

Well, since we are in semi-production now, I am going to have to do a wire soon anyway. I'll definitely let you know what happens afterwards. Hope they do open it up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:54 pm 

Hi,
They should give all options available also under your USD account too!! isn't it? you sent money for Euro account but not in USD! but you applied for USD account same company as Euro account; so, where is the problem?

I used to use them!

Post subject: VT not as bas we think, but still bad support
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:47 pm 

Rabon wrote:
Hi,
They should give all options available also under your USD account too!! isn't it? you sent money for Euro account but not in USD! but you applied for USD account same company as Euro account; so, where is the problem?

I used to use them!

I have 2 accounts with VT EUR and USD, i buy from them over EUR 6000, after 2 months of complains regarding only accepting western union, and bank transfer , they fix my EUR account to accept all major payments (credit card, paypal etc..) but until now they didn't fix my usa account..

It's useless to pay by Western Union or Bank Transfer to USA Account, because no matter what , the bank or western union they will convert ur money back EUR and it ends up you are paying way more..

but using western union with VT is Quick and save, because there registered to quick collect. In canada i got charge just $25.00 to send any amount to them during the business hours your money will deposit withing 24 to 48 hours..

If anyone has a solution regarding the US account let me know, and regarding EUR account you can not be a reseller, only a wholesaler, then they will provide you the credit card option.

Post subject: Re: Wholesale VOIP call termination
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:35 am 

nixmech wrote:
I am not sure if this is the right place to put this question but here it is 'miscellaneous topic'. Anyway here goes, I need to get some wholesale voip call termination but don't know exactly the best way to go about it, don't know what exactly to look for in a provider or which one is the best provider especially for EastAfrica termination. I know some members here have the experience. I would like some advice.

MinuteHub.com offers High Quality, Low Cost A-Z VoIP Termination

· Instant Set-Up
· No volume minimum
· H.323 and SIP protocols supported
· Free Trial Dollars with your first purchase
· Great as your Main or Backup A-Z VoIP termination
· “Pay-As-You-Go” with $100.00 USD minimum purchase

Check our latest “Standard Rates” at http://rates.minutehub.com.

Setup a Free Test Account by contacting [email protected]

Best regards!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:59 pm 

Can minutehub beat VT in rates to central & south America?

Post subject: VoiceTrading
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:11 am 

So, I finally got off my behind and went to make a Western union transfer to VT. WU charged $15 which is not bad at all, then VT charged $25. I assume to cover their bank fees and currency exchange. Overall about 8%.

Not too bad overall, and the percentages will probably look a lot better with a larger deposit, but it is definitely a point to keep in mind when calculating your margins.. 20% profit is really 12% profit.

But overall looks good, and they opened the account to credit card/paypal/etc. - so we're good to go now. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:25 am 

They opened you up for Credit Cards (that has to make you happier), is that on a Euro or USD account ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:34 am 

krzykat wrote:
They opened you up for Credit Cards (that has to make you happier), is that on a Euro or USD account ?

Yep, definitely happier. :)

My account is USD.

Post subject: Globaphone
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:45 pm 

Hi

Did any get money from CARRIEXCHANGE, I want to Sell Algeria and I wonder if Abdul got his money.

Regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:27 pm 

I started an account with VT and did it as a wire transfer from the US.
Bank charges $25 fee but I used another bank which charges $0 fees.

I have been using smslisto.com and I had spent 80 EUR in the last week or so and the call quality has been great. Much better than years ago with one of their clones.

Customer service has actually been quite responsive, which is surprise before I even put money into the account. You need to create an account and send your questiosn from there.

As far as fees from them, I have asked them and they said that they do not charge any extra fees. One point of confusion though when you log into the site ""The minimum amount is 500 USD (excl. VAT)," why mention vat when we dont have to pay it? Then the website says 500 EUR must be sent. http://www.voicetrading.com/voicetrading.html and doesnt mention USD. 500 EUR = 700 USD so it would be good to know

I guess we will find out when the money gets deposited.

Thanks all...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
VoIP Billing solution