Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:03 am
Auto Dialer Software

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: 3000 $
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:12 am 

abdul7383 wrote:
has anyone here got money from carriexchange???

abdul7383, are you selling route through them? Have you tried talking to your account manager directly? I hope and I would like to know if and when they will proceed and send you money when you sell through them.

A2Billing is a great software, but I honestly think that it's looses much of its importance without call termination providers. So in addition to fixing a2billing related issues on this site (which includes IMHO finding and dealing with providers), I will keep sending patches, giving advices, and talking about providers unless a truly appointed moderator tells me not to do so. Moderators on this site are (in alphabetical order): Areski, Crshman, Johnaa, Krzykat, Marcelbarbulescu, Mohan76, Stavros.

Anest (anonymous_a), I understand that you do not agree with my way of doing things. I ignored some of your messages in the past because I believe that it was pointless to start a new flame. I also understand that you are only letting me know (or us) know about your position. That's perfectly fine and I understood your very 1st message. As you said it yourself, you can't force anyone to do anything. That was a wise choice of words and it was so true. The world as we know it is made up of different opinions, and it doesn't really bother me that you don't agree with me. I can live with that. What surprises me if that you don't even agree with the moderators :lol:. I believe that it will be best for your to simply not read our posts in the Miscellaneous topics. You will probably be happier.

Anest (anonymous_a), please, I am not trying to keep any flames burning. But you have to make sure that you don't put some gasoline on what you believe to be open flame. You have made your point since your very first message.

Happy new year.

Last edited by asiby on Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 3000 $
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:28 am 

asiby wrote:
Anest, please, I am not trying to keep any flames burning.

YES, EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO NOW.
you think you very smart. may be you smart. but you not good person. i dont like you any more. you like power. with ANY price. and you doesnt matter who is right or not. so is it not smart. its very stupid.
yes, im moderator, areski gave me permanent moderator status on this forum about one year ago. but what will change it for you? i think nothing. any more questions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:40 am 

Hehehe :lol: . It's not healthy for you to have thoughts like this. That's all I have to say. I know nothing and I don't consider myself smart. I didn't see your name in the list of moderators. Maybe he gave you access to his account. If you so actively dislike me this much, than it explains lots of things that have been happening lately. Areski and a few others on this forum know about it. The way you think of me leads my investigation to a specific direction.

Have a good life.

Oh, BTW, I don't hate you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:37 am 

Last time, when i realy was in moderators listing, its did not really stop you to bitching on me, do you remember? i did not see never any respect from you here, im in listing or not. so i think if i will again in that listing, you will find another reason to continue bitching on me, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:29 pm 

Quote:
abdul7383, are you selling route through them?

yes i do

Quote:
Have you tried talking to your account manager directly?

yes i have talked to Aisha and she said she will ask there Billingdep.

i have called them right now and they said they have already tranfered the money ... so i am waiting right now :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:04 pm 

Abdul, do you have a direct route that some of us may be interested in? 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:31 pm 

krzykat wrote:
Abdul, do you have a direct route that some of us may be interested in? 8)

i have direct route to Yemen and soon to Saudi-arabian and Palestinian Territory

but the only problem that i have analog lines.. :cry:

we have hier in Yemen Answer polarity reversal but i think it is not compatible with asterisk :evil:

wenn i set in my zapata.conf answeronpolarityswitch=yes so when the other end picked up my asterisk still ringing and will not connect the call :x :x

the only thing that i could do is to add a sleep funktion sleep(10 seconds)
before my asterisk send the answer signal

if anyone has a better idea i will be appreciated

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:06 am 

According to your suggestion here, we added a new forum :
VoIP Carrier

We hope this will help our A2billing forum to give the best direction and advices to our A2Billing users.

All the best for 2008.
/Areski

Last edited by areski on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:22 am 

areski wrote:
We added a new forum :
VoIP Carrier

We hope this will help our A2billing forum to give the best direction and advices to our A2Billing users.

All the best for 2008.
/Areski

thank you areski

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:32 am 

I moved it to the proper location :roll:

A happy and prosperous New Year to all A2B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:52 am 

hallelujah Areski and Happy New Year

Post subject: Carriexchange
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:40 pm 

First of all, let me wish you all a great and prosperous 2008.
I wanted to add a line to what has been said about carriexchange. I'm going to try their service as of tomorrow (as soon as my account has been topped up).
As Asiby said, no one can judge before having tested their service. However, you should know a few things before selecting your carriers in there.
Ever experienced the issue, when your call is shown as "established", but the line is still ringing on your side ? (False line pick up effect). This is very common with discount providers, who're often hiding behind their low prices in order to justify technical problems.
Actually, Carriexchange gives you the possibility to select the desired carrier according to the ASR. But, since the False-line-pick-effect will simply increase the ASR, you cannot use that criteria to effectively filter your carrier list. Sometimes, for some african countries, you see an ASR of 95%, which is simply impossible knowing that 60-70% is already a very good average.
Instead, you want to select your carrier according to the ACD (average call duration). If the ACD is below one minute, you know what to do, right ? :)
I would also like to join Asiby about his post on Voicetrading.
Yes, it is a provider like others... and No, it's not the best nor the cheapest. Also, what's a provider if it cannot give you support if the service for which you're paying fails to work. African destinations are simply a catastrophy with Voicetrading.
The good point with Carriexchange being that you are not carrier dependent.
Also, I came accross http://www.buysellminutes.com/
I registered there, just because I'm curious.. let's see what it looks like.
If you have any experience with them (wether it is good or bad), please express it on the forum.

Thanks ! :)

Post subject: CarrierXchange
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:48 am 

I have been doing business with CarrieX for several moths now. I find there service very useful, but as H3001 was mentioning in last thread, knowing how to pick routes can be tricky. I agree with him %100 that ACD is the best general criteria to go from, however, it is absolutely necessary to make test calls with each possible provider for each zone. This can be extremely tedious, but has profound advantages. The easiest way to do this is to set a particular zone to custom routing and select only route provider at a time for that zone and take notes when placing the test calls. I use hotels for the bulk of my test calling. Testing mobile routes are far more difficult, as you can imagine. The same principles apply though. It will take you quite a bit of time to find say 5 good providers for each zone you are routing too..

Any easy we to get started and eliminate some providers is to look at your CDR download and see which providers have been working well..

On the other hand- It would be great if those of us who are using CarrieX could share which providers we are using for various zones. This would save us all a tremendous amount of time...

If anyone is interested please let me know and I will provide who I am using regularly for any routes we have in common...

Have a wonderful day! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:16 am 

I am interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:02 am 

I too am definately interested. I have recently registered with them, and although I yet to use any carriers, I keep getting these notification emails alerts...this is all good, except non of the notifications are related to the carriers I've listed.

razor

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Hosted Voice Broadcast