Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:06 am
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:13 am 

Washington Mutual wamu.com
It was through a personal free checking account. Through a family member since I just moved my personal from wa mu and my business from keybank to a credit union.

The larger the deposit the more sense it makes just paying the wire fee. Hopefully the next batch will be $1k or 1.5k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:06 am 

You sure about no wire fees on international wires ??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:27 am 

Someone already asked me. Yes. I am sure. My bank charges $35

You can google it...

http://www.ehow.com/how_2169684_money-f ... india.html

KM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:35 pm 

My brother-in-law is a Branch Manager with WAMU, and just confirmed the story:

Quote:
Great article and Glad they mentin us. Yes we have free wire domestic or international. That applies to the outgoing fee. The incoming wire fee for domestic is $10 and international is $25. Many of us wave that though or charge it based on customer attitude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:06 pm 

See I am not crazy. Everyone asking me instead of just googling it. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:12 pm 

Has anyone here used voiptrading.com before or pay any of their braches by wire transfer? I am curious as to why there seems to be $11.50 USD missing from a transfer when they said they charge no extra fees and the fees were paid by the bank for the transfer here? thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:18 pm 

I assume you mean voicetrading.

They have wire transfer fees on their side too, for us they actually deducted closer to $25 from our first transfer. If you pay by credit card though they don't deduct any fees.

We are VERY happy with them for most destinations. Be aware that the grey routes WILL have plenty of no-connects and false answers. Standard and premium are usually very good.

For US & Canada they do not deliver Caller ID, and quality is not the greatest. Not to mention you'd be going US->Europe->US. I'd highly recommend using a US-based carrier for those.

Of course, US carriers are also not all equal too - make sure they use premium quality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:55 pm 

I was just trying to get an idea of what it is. It sounds like they have no idea dealing with customer service. This shouldn't be a variability. If I transfer over 3k next time will it be 75 usd? Then mentioned it should be marked as a shared cost transaction?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:03 pm 

Just pay with credit card - they only charge 50 cents for that. I haven't made a wire transfer since the initial one, so wouldn't know about that.

As far as customer service - you will not find it here, nor with any serious A-Z provider unless they're just reselling service. It doesn't exist unless you have millions of minutes (enough to make them care), and even then you probably won't get it from Betamax (voicetrading).

Their service does work well though, so that's all that matters to me.

Post subject: Re: Globaphone
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:31 pm 

globaphone wrote:
Hi

Did any get money from CARRIEXCHANGE, I want to Sell Algeria and I wonder if Abdul got his money.

Regards

Hi i need from algerica contact me

Post subject: no easy
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:24 pm 

Look at dialdigit.com or voipjet.net that's what I use at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:00 pm 

voipjet = bad customer service
even betamax has better customer service

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:02 pm 

kieranmullen wrote:
voipjet = bad customer service
even betamax has better customer service

voipjet have more expensive of me to my customer never is possible deal.
and betamax ---- betamax is Voice Traiding

BETAMAX use this names for traiding
www.voipbuster.com, www.sipdiscount.com, www.voipcheap.com, www.voipcheap.co.uk, www.netappel.fr, www.sparvoip.de, www.voipstunt.com, www.internetcalls.com, www.voipdiscount.com, www.poivy.com, www.webcalldirect.com, www.freecall.com, www.nonoh.net, www.voipraider.com, www.justvoip.com, www.voipwise.com, www.budgetsip.com, www.smslisto.com, www.12voip.com, www.lowratevoip.com, www.smsdiscount.com, www.voicetrading.com, www.voipbusterpro.com

I not this company is acused of FRAUD (is not the first germany company in europe like EON in UK also is fraud)

Is very funny who the germany autority not make nothing
Also is true Betamax make coactions to other forums like http://www.myvoipprovider.com/
for never put this news.

In any case 27700 links in Google is not possible is round

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:33 pm 

I am well aware who they are
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Finarea+SA

I have spent over $1000 with them so far and I plan on spending more as long as the customer service and quality stays good. I have have about 20 or so email inquires that were responded to. I just recently deposited money into a clone to be a voucher reseller and that wen through within 4 days. They have a USA based account now for wire transfers.

Stay away from the grey routes and you will be fine. I do not know who they use for grey routes but the quality is up and down and the savings from standard isnt that much.

Plus I dont mind that they give me 300 minutes a week on 2 accounts (I guess that would be 600) that I give away to old people in my church to call long distance to the uk and germany (those freecalls) What isnt used by them I resell the free minutes. ( That is better than free)

I am a real user and I am based in Portland, Oregon USA

If you wish to call me to verify you may call my work 503-343-5150 ex 84 :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:00 pm 

kieranmullen wrote:
I am well aware who they are
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Finarea+SA

I have spent over $1000 with them so far and I plan on spending more as long as the customer service and quality stays good. I have have about 20 or so email inquires that were responded to. I just recently deposited money into a clone to be a voucher reseller and that wen through within 4 days. They have a USA based account now for wire transfers.

Stay away from the grey routes and you will be fine. I do not know who they use for grey routes but the quality is up and down and the savings from standard isnt that much.

Plus I dont mind that they give me 300 minutes a week on 2 accounts (I guess that would be 600) that I give away to old people in my church to call long distance to the uk and germany (those freecalls) What isnt used by them I resell the free minutes. ( That is better than free)

I am a real user and I am based in Portland, Oregon USA

If you wish to call me to verify you may call my work 503-343-5150 ex 84 :-)

I think Finarea is only other Company of Betamax in any case the information of voip-info.org is nto at all true

Quote:
Finarea provider pages: VoIPBuster NetAppel voipcheap sipdiscount

if you look example voipbuster
you get :
VoipBuster is a service from
Betamax GmbH & Co KG
Im Mediapark 8
50670 Köln

Where is the URL of Finarea you Use for traiding?

please explain these clear to me.

In all the case in teh web pages is reference in voip-info.org is not and never Wholesale Voip traffic and also is limit to two channels

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Hosted Voice Broadcast