Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:22 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: BT IP interconnect?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:16 am 

Does anyone here have experience of interconnecting with British Telecom via IP? This is a recent addition to their product portfolio and I'm sure it'll be a popular one assuming we can get it working flawlessly with Asterisk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:28 am 

Certainly interesting..

Post subject: BT
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:56 pm 

All I know about BT is that you need to be a licenced provider in order to get even a Ratelist from them. When I told them I had a licence, they said my volume would not be sufficient enough to work with them, and they would redirect me to a smaller account manager. It was 3 months ago, and so far no news.
If any of you knows a better way to go through all this bureaucracy at BT, please PM me :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:08 pm 

load of cobblers, you dont need to be licensced anymore since last 5 years. Have been interconnected with bt via ss7 through switch to asterisk since 04. Just have to fill out s*** load of forms or get consultant to do it cost me bout 20k back then for consultant to do all paperwork. There rates are not that great. But lets see. IPconnect has has just come out and not sure how there rates will compare.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:01 pm 

load of cobblers, you dont need to be licensced anymore since last 5 years. Have been interconnected with bt via ss7 through switch to asterisk since 04. Just have to fill out s*** load of forms or get consultant to do it cost me bout 20k back then for consultant to do all paperwork. There rates are not that great. But lets see. IPconnect has has just come out and not sure how there rates will compare.

I think all this is lose money and time. I not one UK provider and also not this stavros with direct interconection to BT

And really UK work perfect but I need to complain to BT for nothing have the quality of Telefonica or Orange more big companys hundreed times.

In my experience the best direct termination in Europe is for Orange France

VoIP Billing solution