Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:44 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: CarrieXchange Alternate Service
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:11 am 

razor wrote:
Anyhow, I decided to contact my CarrieX Rep to discuss the issue, and I asked if they would consider accepting Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal, or Email Money Transfer; and she relplied no, no, no, and no. She said that it was the companies policiy.

P.S. Since nobody has ever raised this issue, I assume that every one is comfortable sending their personal details (signature included) halfway across the world, to perfect strangers, and yet they don't even trust you.

Razor, I agree with you. We also tried to work with CarrieX but the payment condition itself sucks (lets not talk about route). We are also not comfirtable sending our card details unless third party payment system like paypal etc were involved. As a matter of fact, we told them them we will bear the charges but they did not agreed. Hence I will rate them as may be possible fraudster or incompletent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:21 am 

krzykat wrote:
I didn't really see the resolution for the no ring during calls to CarrieXchange.

Did anyone have an answer for that or did you just use the -r parameter? and the problem with -r is that it would be on for all carriers, not just CarrieX???

Well, technically you could just modify the code to add a -r if it is CarrieX... but that would require messing with the code and probably not a good idea in general...

Post subject: Re: CarrieXchange Alternate Service
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:24 am 

visu wrote:
razor wrote:
Anyhow, I decided to contact my CarrieX Rep to discuss the issue, and I asked if they would consider accepting Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal, or Email Money Transfer; and she relplied no, no, no, and no. She said that it was the companies policiy.

P.S. Since nobody has ever raised this issue, I assume that every one is comfortable sending their personal details (signature included) halfway across the world, to perfect strangers, and yet they don't even trust you.

Razor, I agree with you. We also tried to work with CarrieX but the payment condition itself sucks (lets not talk about route). We are also not comfirtable sending our card details unless third party payment system like paypal etc were involved. As a matter of fact, we told them them we will bear the charges but they did not agreed. Hence I will rate them as may be possible fraudster or incompletent.

In the web of Carrierx is the option banks transfer but this people never reply any of my tickets about teh bank account number etc.
Any by here make banks transfers or where is this info?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:37 am 

I have tried wire transfer and also credit card. I never had a problem with my card or bank account. They're service though is horrible and don't use proper supervision control and charge you for incomplete calls.

Last week I had an incident where customer dial just the prefix of a country which obviously is wrong but still got charged for 9 minutes. Becareful with them. I will not recommend anyone for their services.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:54 am 

broadbandvoice wrote:
I have tried wire transfer and also credit card. I never had a problem with my card or bank account. They're service though is horrible and don't use proper supervision control and charge you for incomplete calls.

Last week I had an incident where customer dial just the prefix of a country which obviously is wrong but still got charged for 9 minutes. Becareful with them. I will not recommend anyone for their services.

I not but is teh only give me a normal ASR to bangladesh pakistan and india.
I try with others carriers more big a more expensive and I not get the ASR i need

if you not any good carrier to this country I apreciated
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:25 am 

Their ASR looks good because they make every call answer even when it does not go through. Check their ACD instead and you'll see how bad they're.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:02 pm 

Hi,

I am new here so, Greeting Everyone :)

Even though there seems to be issues with CarrieX, I still decided to give them a try. They seem to have the same type business model as Arbinet.

I have picked some custom routes set for LCR with no price restriction and no vendor exclusions. (Just for testing the connection) I have my IP set up on their platform and their IP set up on my platform and my trunk number added to the number. For some reason the all dies with the error "Unable to create channel of type 'SIP" (cause 3 - No route to destination."

I have another vendor that uses the same type of connection authorization and they work fine. This makes be believe the concern is on their end and not mine. I have been double checking my end for a day now with no luck on getting it corrected. I have talked to them and they tell me everything is fine on their end.

So, before I call it a day and cross them off my vendor list, I thought I would introduce myself and ask for some possible solutions here first.

Kind Regards,

Les

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:48 pm 

carriex is really funny when this happend to you is only for one reazons.
normally the system of carriexchange give priorty to all customer to routes have better ASR and you become new send to the rest of trunk is possible work or not

is stupid but is the really true. I think you lose your time in carriexchange many calls never billing or start billing and call not going in true.

Is lose time and money

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:46 am 

gineta wrote:
carriex is really funny when this happend to you is only for one reazons.
normally the system of carriexchange give priorty to all customer to routes have better ASR and you become new send to the rest of trunk is possible work or not

is stupid but is the really true. I think you lose your time in carriexchange many calls never billing or start billing and call not going in true.

Is lose time and money

Thanks for for the input Gineta.

I think you are right. I have a ticket open from today. I will see what they say before seeing how their refund policy works.

Kind Regards,

Les

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:08 pm 

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to do a follow up.

I did get help from CarrieX support and my connection to them is working. Overall the experience was not too painful. (I am heavy medicated)

They have already saved me a penny or two on some odd routes.

Kind Regards,

Les

Post subject: Hi everyone
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:11 am 

I am searching for good and cheap carriers. Do you people recommand me to use Carriexchang? If somebody has its account i want to test it can u help me regarding this. I saw voice trading as well but that is expensive. Is some of you using Arbinet?? i have a question about Arbinet..that how you can make account with them ?? and are they cheap like CarrieXchange and have good voice quality or not??? i also want to know if somebody is using
"toptrustescrow" that is also cheap but can u ppl give me some idea does it has good voice quality or not??
I know these are too many questions but they might be helpful for other people on website....

Regards
Thanks in advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:05 am 

$200/month is nothing, but their $10,000 "setup" fee is ridiculous.

No idea about their quality, my guess is it's not great since they're an exchange and not a carrier. Also heard very bad things from a friend who is the VP of a large VoIP carrier, in his words "they're a bunch of thieves". It got so bad that they stopped using them completely.

Overall in international I think nothing beats direct routes where you have an actual carrier who's accountable to you. However to be able to actually get these kinda routes you'd have to first build enough traffic which can take months or even years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:55 am 

nitzan wrote:
However to be able to actually get these kinda routes you'd have to first build enough traffic which can take months or even years.

Very true. I am HOPEFULLY going to have my first direct route that I am in complete control of within the next couple of weeks.

Maybe we should show our direct routes here so that we can buy from one another ?? I'd rather put money into the A2B community than somewhere else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:04 am 

Where to? I'd love to buy minutes from you if we have traffic to that destination. Also helps that our servers sit right next to yours. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:20 am 

Before you guys invoke the wrath of the moderators please be aware that discussion of particular routes and rates is not welcome here.
Please take this, and any further dealings of this nature, to Private Messages or email.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Predictive Dialer