Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:39 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: call-labs.com ???
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:42 pm 

I am kinda new to A2B and find it very interesting. Now I would like to support it buy using service at call-labs.com.

I went to call-labs.com but see too many broken links, even some important links like "signup", "more information" .... So I have to think twice since it is a big business for me.

I would like to hear some words of moderators or experienced users about call-labs.com. Or maybe some suggestion. We need a partner with long-term relationship.

Thanks in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:07 pm 

Sir, It's not the website but the service, if the calls connects, the routes are fine and price is good, how the site looks is not important.

LAYER3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:57 pm 

Yes, I know! Thats why I have posted my question here. How can a new customer know whether the calls connects, whether the routes are fine or service is good when they even do not care about the website ???

I have nothing against call-labs, I love A2B, but as a new customer I am really skeptic while visiting their website.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:57 pm 

I have registered an account on 22/Jan but still got no email :-(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:30 pm 

Generally speaking, the Web still is the 1st and most important part of your business in most case. In what we are doing, the 1st think that most future clients will see is the web site. It is our main selling tool and it must be treated with care even if we know that the service is what really should matter. From the customer's perspective, the web site generally reflects the quality of the services.

I came across CarrieXchange's web site several month before reading about it on this forum. And during my first visit, I was not impressed (dead links, no rate available until you register, ...). I would have never given them a try if someone had not recommended them on this forum.

While I am saying this, my own website is still incomplete, but we are working on it as fast as we can, and I urge you to make sure that yours rocks as well.

Nowadays, the Web site is just as important (if not more) as your real physical tangible storefront.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:05 am 

I want to try call-labs out. When I download the rates in csv it comes all in one line. Do they provide the excel version so I can make rate changes etc? I'll be trying the silver routes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 pm 

That'll be because the file uses UNIX-style line termination, rather than DOS-style. You'll need to convert it for use under Windows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:48 pm 

I emailed call-labs on the 15th Jan and was setup on the 16th.

Have used up my test call quota and am very impressed with their call quality and rates (to the UK)...

Thanks,

Tristan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:35 pm 

jmartin wrote:
I want to try call-labs out. When I download the rates in csv it comes all in one line. Do they provide the excel version so I can make rate changes etc? I'll be trying the silver routes.

If you have Excel, the browser should automatically execute Excel and download the CSV into the program.

It does for me, at least.

Added after 2 minutes:

callingcard wrote:
Sent a little money to call-labs but still unable to understand how to send calls, and be accepted....

Support never responded.

Can you post the instructions on here? I was having some problems with another provider because they expected you to already know what you were doing with their very basic instructions. I had to go chat with some friends of mine about what the provider wanted.

VoIP Billing solution