Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:14 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: Is CarrierXChange paying ?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:42 pm 

Hi :

We are thinking on selling some capacity through CarriEx, and wanted to know if they PAY in a good and timely manner.

Any experiences you want to share ?

Best Regards
Gustavo

Post subject: Re: Is CarrierXChange paying ?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:42 pm 

voip54 wrote:
Hi :

We are thinking on selling some capacity through CarriEx, and wanted to know if they PAY in a good and timely manner.

Best Regards
Gustavo

Look before i use Carriexchange and i send the documents and never can back.
I call 100 times to this people and not any take the phone.

THis male me never I sell to this people nothing only Buy and now also I not get any interest.
If you have routes from Argentina please send me the rates. And if you are interest in direct UK termination and white routes I have also.

Best regards

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:38 am 

carriexchange it is bankrupt, or is it a dream or a great scam, since November 24 , i have no response to my emails and billing service is not responding. I have $ 800 dollars in sales. An want help please . Attention, this company have a great problem. i think they're are exchanger and provider/carrier also ( double face).

Added after 1 minutes:

gineta wrote:
voip54 wrote:
Hi :

Best Regards
Gustavo

THis male me never I sell to this people nothing only Buy and now also I not get any interest.
If you have routes from Argentina please send me the rates. And if you are interest in direct UK termination and white routes I have also.

Best regards

Added after 3 minutes:

carriexchange it is bankrupt, or is it a dream or a great scam, since November 24 , i have no response to my emails and billing service is not responding. I have $ 800 dollars in sales. An want help please . Attention, this company have a great problem. i think they're are exchanger and provider/carrier also ( double faces).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:46 am 

validyne wrote:
carriexchange it is bankrupt, or is it a dream or a great scam, since November 24 , i have no response to my emails and billing service is not responding. I have $ 800 dollars in sales. An want help please . Attention, this company have a great problem. i think they're are exchanger and provider/carrier also ( double face).

Added after 1 minutes:

gineta wrote:
voip54 wrote:
Hi :

Best Regards
Gustavo

Best regards

Added after 3 minutes:

carriexchange it is bankrupt, or is it a dream or a great scam, since November 24 , i have no response to my emails and billing service is not responding. I have $ 800 dollars in sales. An want help please . Attention, this company have a great problem. i think they're are exchanger and provider/carrier also ( double faces).

vey easy is in bankrupt not any billing of this people work fine
is also :P funny how this people try to send you more traffic when you close the route

the oder day I discover in my logs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:53 am 

Let me know if there'is a way to find them on phone or by mail. Carriex send to my server bad calls and send to me after this, notification for low quality it's funny and sad. i confirm i have a route disabled, but carriex still send me calls . This organization is very suspicious, i like to have financial information on it. ARBINET AND CARRIEX ARE IN DUBAY CURIOUS.

A HELP PLEASE TO GET MY $800 from them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:49 am 

validyne wrote:
Let me know if there'is a way to find them on phone or by mail. Carriex send to my server bad calls and send to me after this, notification for low quality it's funny and sad. i confirm i have a route disabled, but carriex still send me calls . This organization is very suspicious, i like to have financial information on it. ARBINET AND CARRIEX ARE IN DUBAY CURIOUS.

A HELP PLEASE TO GET MY $800 from them.

The best solution is :

1.- Stop your VIsa debit credit card and make one new (iN this case the bank make a new card with new numbers)

2.- Not lose more time with this folks . Contact with the Embassy of the Country of this company and make a Legal complain ( You go to look how fast carriexchange contact with you)

3.- This company is also the seam owner of DIDX ( the did provider) I have also problem here
with credit cards (if you have did numbers here change to DIDWW)

4.- for move all your did numbers look by internet how is selling to this people and try to move with the did seller

5.- I have 100 or 1000 of logs of this people try to send traffic to my Ips (Now Simple I close this IP in my firewalls) yOu make the seam

Regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:28 pm 

DIDWW at $4.50 / DID at 50 pieces is a bit pricey though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:10 pm 

krzykat wrote:
DIDWW at $4.50 / DID at 50 pieces is a bit pricey though.

How many DID you need to $1 from UK and 10 channels
:lol:
I have better prices of course

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:31 am 

If you got that for US DID's, LET ME KNOW

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:55 pm 

gineta wrote:
validyne wrote:

3.- This company is also the seam owner of DIDX ( the did provider) I have also problem here
with credit cards (if you have did numbers here change to DIDWW)

Regards

FYI, Carrierx is with DIDx NOT Carriex

Kind Regards,

Les

Hosted Voice Broadcast