Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:56 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Terrible Experience With Net2phone's A-Z Termination
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:40 am 

I'm using Net2phone termination and the experience has been horrible for the past 2 weeks, I have put in several tickets and nothing has been done. I get a lot of congestion, channel unavailable and calls not going through. Does anyone use them? I have been using SIP debug to try to resolve it but to no avail. Are there any tier A-Z termination partners out there besides Voicetrading and carrierexchange.

Post subject: Re: Terrible Experience With Net2phone's A-Z Termination
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:38 pm 

broadbandvoice wrote:
I'm using Net2phone termination and the experience has been horrible for the past 2 weeks, I have put in several tickets and nothing has been done. I get a lot of congestion, channel unavailable and calls not going through. Does anyone use them? I have been using SIP debug to try to resolve it but to no avail. Are there any tier A-Z termination partners out there besides Voicetrading and carrierexchange.

My friend get a good provider is question of log time. YOu need to first look if is a true register company, second get reference, search in google and others for get any bad comentary, test the routes and not give any idea where you go to call for test This I never fill in the test form.
Second make small payments not more of 50 dollars and start sending small traffic if you have any problem the lose is small money. And the more important try to get credict reports.

voicetraiding is like carrierxchange i nto think have any good termination

Voice Broadcast System