Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: carriers quality/rates reviews
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 am 

Hello again. Sorry to post two threads at one time.

I justed wanted to start another carrier thread with focus to price and quality, cause we had some trouble with some carriers in the past. Maybe we could share our experience here...

I would be interested in carriers besides betamax (voicetrading, siptraffic, voippro, myvoiptraffic) which are competitive with them in quality and price.

I would like to put some small restrictions for the list:
*just wholesale carriers with the possibility to resale
*just A-Z termination (no minute traders for special destinations)

We already had contact with the following carriers:

siptraffic (well known, betamax) :
- quality is good for gold route. we had bad experience with grey and silver routes. i guess there are some destinations with proper quality even in grey or silver, but who has the time to check every destination every week for its quality..., so we just use gold for now.
- rates are quite low, even for gold route.
- purchasing is easy via bank transfer or credit card (even ukash and western union). 200EUR minimum

voicetrading (also betamax) :
- quality is the same as siptraffic (same routes). also just the premium route is really stable.
- rates are a bit lower then siptraffic with some exceptions
- purchasing is easy via bank transfer or credit card (even ukash and western union). 500EUR minimum

ing-telecom :
- unfortunately bad quality. a lot of connections are without termination. we were using them for 4 weeks and we had a lot of trouble with our callbacks in hungary, nepal and dominican republic. we removed them.
- prices are fair. some destinations are cheaper then siptraffic/voicetrading (but with low quality as i mentioned above.
- you can purchase via paypal only. 100EUR minimum

NextVoipSolutions (dead!!):
- there were are good alternative to betamax. good rates.
- Unfortunately they quit. I cannot reach their website anymore and also the sipserver is down without notice! :-(

terrasip :
- the quality isn't that good. we never used them in production. i just tested them and wasn't satisfied.
- rates are good, but not as cheap as voicetrading / siptraffic. we have some DID's from them...
- you can pay with paypal (i think other payment methods are available).

dus.net (german carrier):
- very good quality. good for business use.
- rates are fair, but not interesting for reselling
- Postpaid

fractel :
- no experience in using it
- rates are too high for us!

magrathea :

I hope you can share something too! I really would appreciate!

Maybe anyone has experience with:
- voippro (also betamax, but rates are a bit cheaper then voicetrading)
- myvoiptraffic (also betamax, just one quality route. Does anyone know about their quality??)

Post subject: Re: carriers quality/rates reviews
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:08 pm 

Quote:
magrathea :

Very high quality, familiar with Asterisk, and excellent support. The best company I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Downside - don't pay commission for referrals.

Joe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:05 pm 

Hi,
myvoiptraffic had offerd 1 route with good quality and rates ,now they offer 3 dif routes,Grey,Standard and premium.

Regards from Aachen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:29 pm 

I don’t know about you guys but betamax is company ho stealing.
Simple go to your account copy screen and see the last call ho you make and your balance in your account, after 10 or 15 minutes be again sum the cost of your calls check your account money and see, is this good to do the time ho you have many calls.
In Europe time from 13:00 until the 17:00 do this.
I have copy screen of what I tell and I not thing is only to me and this happen to all the betamax service.

other carrier

I try the ipagecall.com
Many destination is not work. I you try to talk to them easily you can fine in the phone and talk.

I try the
callwithus.com, support good it has some problems with Africa countries.
The system of them is with a2billing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:41 pm 

Can anyone comment on cordiaip for routes outside the US?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:36 am 

omega,

callwithus has been good for us terminating to Africa but we use Premium route.

Can anyone recommend a quality terminator to Africa destination and what's their PDD.

Rgds
Eamonn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:03 am 

my point of view

voicetrading or siptraffic it s the same , i only use premium route and for pakistan or india

grnvoip.com- i think is a good solution , for USA and any destination <[email protected]>

routetrader and carriercloud you can find many routes but i dont like this kind of system . http://www.routetrader.com

Peoplecall.com ([email protected]) i know they work african routes but i use your route for spain mobile working veryfine

terrra sip i dont like this carrier no quality and sometimes fas

bankai sometimes work fine sometimes no now is groupbankai and also you can find BTI with them

ING i can say if you need help with any route Dara can help you , great support ,

if any know companies with grey routes please send me a message ,

Gary ,

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:29 pm 

Quote:
terrasip :
- the quality isn't that good. we never used them in production. i just tested them and wasn't satisfied.
- rates are good, but not as cheap as voicetrading / siptraffic. we have some DID's from them...
- you can pay with paypal (i think other payment methods are available).

Hello all,
It's really interesting to share our experience each other here, I just came for that...

Our experience with TerraSIP was horrible:
1. Quality is so bad, rather with grey, rather with premium, very bad quality:
2. Several consecutive fails in calls, and moreover, when they fail to progress calls, they send the call to a recorded message with a kid playing, or something else, to bil the call.. we got several complains from end costumers causing of them...
3. And around the same, they progress calls to in-existing numbers, and they bill it as success call.

My experience, it's true, when you write them, the answer you, but the answer was, that this route don't work, come back next month to retry...

When I menace them, as i discovered that they are located in Spain, but they are not Spanish company, neither registered as a carrier upon spanish regulator, immediately i got a mail saying that they cancel us the account, and they refund us the rest of the credit. This is true, we got our money back.

Follow sharing, this is really good for common experience...

Regards,

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:34 pm 

Hi

Quote:
2. Several consecutive fails in calls, and moreover, when they fail to progress calls, they send the call to a recorded message with a kid playing, or something else, to bil the call.. we got several complains from end costumers causing of them...

This is relatively common with calls to Spanish Mobiles, there is an underlying carrier somewhere who has been running this scam for 2 years that I know of. This problem is not limited to Terrasip

Joe

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:03 pm 

omega wrote:
I don’t know about you guys but betamax is company ho stealing.
Simple go to your account copy screen and see the last call ho you make and your balance in your account, after 10 or 15 minutes be again sum the cost of your calls check your account money and see, is this good to do the time ho you have many calls.
In Europe time from 13:00 until the 17:00 do this.
I have copy screen of what I tell and I not thing is only to me and this happen to all the betamax service.

I have similar problem right now with VoipPro, and for this I just come here....

A new costumer wanted to test our service&rates billing, so he add 10 euros, then place several calls within one or two seconds... in a2billing I have all calls recorded within 1, 2, or 3 seconds, and discounted from that costumer account correctly.

But suddenly i discovered that VoipPro account, who had 100 euros, was zero, and our calls being dropped, I went to check into the CDR, and i found calls recorded in a2billing within 1 second, are billed in voippro as 5, 6 or 7 minutes...

I send them a ticket, and as always, they answer considering me as a stupid, and asking me to go and check my CDRs...

Same happen with routes, also, UK personal numbers, for example i discovered that it's not working with VoipPro neither in Grey, neither in Gold routes...

But now, i have no idea from where start to investigate, a2billing can't mistake the CDR, and voippro don't answer.. who's scamming??

It's not really the fit partner for wholesale business...

Regards,

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:57 am 

We are using voip-europe (http://www.voip-europe.com) for a few months.
Good prices (sometime cheaper than Betamax) , 3 routes (Grey, Standard and Premium).

I think they are using a2billing as well. (client interface).

Support is not too bad as well.
They seem serious.

David

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:05 am 

dao wrote:
We are using voip-europe (http://www.voip-europe.com) for a few months.
Good prices (sometime cheaper than Betamax) , 3 routes (Grey, Standard and Premium).

David

David, this is Betamex group also... read the T&C... betamex provide several tyrade marks as voippro...etc...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:10 am 

open247 wrote:
my point of view

routetrader and carriercloud you can find many routes but i dont like this kind of system . http://www.routetrader.com

My experience with RouteTrader is:

1. Capacities problems& failing in massive traffic.
2. No 24h NOC service, and moreover when the service fail in weekend, forget your business...
3. The NOC is only a mediation between you and the end carrier, so not serious business...
4. Currencies problems, you transfer in USD, or in Euro, they charge you commissions, because the depository is only in GBP, and when you transfer in GBP, they need to reconvert to USD, because they deal in USD, lastly the conversion rate are 5% under the market, so you lose any way...

Out of eriousness, I transfer 2K euros, and had to withdraw losing 200, but the service are completely inoperative& usuriousness...

Hosted Voice Broadcast