provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:44 pm
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: VoIP Innovations (M2Telecom) Wholesale Carrier Review
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:40 pm 

Hello,
I am located in the United States, so this review mainly applies to users in need of a US carrier

I first signed up with VoIP Innovations around December 2009. They gave me 24 hours to run an interrop test and I was very satisfied with the results. No DTMF issues, quick call connection times and low latency. As far as their features, they offer:

- US termination services (tiered and LRN based)
- International termination (rates are not the best but they are around the corner in being more competitive)
- US & Canada origination
- E911
- CNAM - you have the choice to pay one flat fee per DID for unlimited CNAM queries or pay per dip
- LNP is conveniently over the internet, no paperwork and you E-Sign
- 5 different origination tiers to choose from. For calling card origination you can get dirt cheap per minute rates. Higher tiers get more features such as T.38 support and outbound caller name display
- Cheap LNP
- T.38 termination is an option but it needs to be set up on an alternate IP
- Unlimited endpoints
- Endpoint failover (origination)

I never had any outages or issues with VoIP Innovations. I have tested out many other US termination carriers and experienced issues with call completion, call connection times, quality, DTMF, you name it. I have no complaints about VoIP Innovations, and they only keep growing and adding more features.
Note that there is a minimum monthly commitment (not too high)
I don't think I can post any pricing here, but if you want some more information check them out

I am not associated or affiliated with VoIP Innovations in any way; I am just a very happy customer!

Post subject: Re: VoIP Innovations (M2Telecom) Wholesale Carrier Review
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:55 pm 

Hi

Good review, thanks for your effort and time.

Joe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:58 am 

It seems that they provide a good service to their customer. Good to hear that. I think everyone who is interested in their service would be definitely attracted with the performance they do.

800 numbers

Last edited by Acecare on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:49 pm 

They just added Puerto Rico & Haiwaii origination

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:00 pm 

Hello all,
I've been with VoIP Innovations for slightly over a year and I must say that it is the best company I've done business with since entering the VoIP world nearly five years ago. You cannot ask for better customer service or quality of service. Best of all, they're available 24/7. I have used them for porting, origination and call termination within the USA. Their international rates are out of reach for me. You have to be careful with their tiered US rates. You could end up paying over 10 cents per minute for some destination, though most other destinations are under half a cent. You may not want to use their origination service for calling cards, unless you're willing to pay inbound rates from the first minute. The plus side to that is that you get unlimited channels on each DID. Setting up and managing your account is easy and flexible and they're always improving their system to make things better for their customers.
Check them out. Tell them Robin sent you(LOL) This is just my experience. Your mileage may vary. Make your own decision.

RobinA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 pm 

Hey Robin,
You mention:
Quote:
You may not want to use their origination service for calling cards, unless you're willing to pay inbound rates from the first minute.

Inbound calls are billed at 6/6 increments (I just verified with my CDR logs) and I usually put my calling card access numbers on tier 0 rate centers. It's so cheap that it's nearly free.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 pm 

Jades,

Thanks for straightening that out. When I said the first minute, I meant you start paying from the very beginning of the call.
What I didn't know was that they have a tier 0 rate center. I'll check that out real soon.

Thanks again,

RobinA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:24 am 

Just my 2 cents. I signed up with VoIP innovations about 4 months ago, and while their origination pricing is very competitive I would not recommend them. I've had lots of issues with number porting. But the biggest problem I've had with them is responsiveness. I've submitted porting requests that have gone weeks without getting looked at. And I've had 2 after hours emergencies, where I've left messages with their after hours service and never received a call back. Sotel Systems is a little more expensive, but in my opinion you can't get a better bang for your buck.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:54 am 

Hi,

I'm surprised at the experience you've had with M2Telecom. From what I know they have 24 hour Technical Support Service. I was always able to get someone the few times I called for help.

We have ported quite a few numbers with them and never had any issues like the ones everyone encounters with the other company (Vxxxxx) that I shall not name.

Anyhow its always good to have two or more providers in your pocket. I'll take a look at Sotel Systems.

RobinA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:01 pm 

jtcary wrote:
I signed up with VoIP innovations about 4 months ago, and while their origination pricing is very competitive I would not recommend the

experienced the same thing..

Toll Free Numbers.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:37 pm 

I'm not going to lie, few months ago their technical support system was - one day you get an answer 5 minutes later, one day you get answered 5 hours later.
However lately I've realized that no matter when I email them, 99% of the time I get a response within 10 minutes. It's great. Slowly slowly they are improving every part of their company. Now they just released an app for iOS devices. Right now the app is a bit useless, but in the future they are going to make it that you can manage your entire account from that app.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:51 am 

Anyone looking for better quality and rates for US termination (long/short duration) than VoIP Innovations, please PM me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:19 pm 

Great review, thanks for putting it together.

We've recently partnered with VoIP Innovations and are excited to be working with them. Enjoyed reading the positive review!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:08 am 

It is good to hear that they are providing goof services. But here is an other good company that gives VoIP se4rvice. They give quality service their rates are very reasonable.
How to Trade Forex

Voice Broadcast System