Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 am
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Toll-free number ( numbers ) working from US, Trinidad, Barb
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:18 pm 

Doesn't work like that because each country (except US and Canada) has its own toll free number routing system. You need to get a separate toll free number for each country. I do tons of business in the Caribbean and I will tell you that it is not very simple to get a toll free number there. You can try contacting LIME. Because almost everyone in the Caribbean use mobile phones, I see no benefit to a toll-free number. In Jamaica, most of the people there use Digicel. We have a VoIP service with Digicel and we have a couple of numbers from them that are advertised to our customers. It costs other Digicel customers the same price as calling toll-free and landlines to call us. The only way for the users to call toll-free for free is if they have a fixed line. For the few people who use LIME, we also have VoIP service with them and we advertise our LIME numbers to those customers.

Post subject: Re: Toll-free number ( numbers ) working from US, Trinidad, Barb
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 am 

I agree with Jades. There may some different toll free prefixes in each country and the terms are also different for each country. So it’s not so easy to host a vanity toll free number from a different country. One thing you can do, use an international toll free number for your business but it is little bit costly as compare to local toll free number.

Voice Broadcast System