provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:34 pm
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: How to Add Wholesale client in A2billing
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:56 pm 

HI Every one
My name is parveen and and new to to this forum.
We deal with wholesale termination for most of the Asian countries. We have just implemented a2billing to be our switch for whole sale business and in future retails as well. I am looking for a Manuel or training material to use the admin side of a2billing. This is little confusing for me as it could be for any new person. The issue we have are here

1) We dont know how to use a2billing for wholesale. Please advice me stepby step how to add a wholesale clients, apply rates on those clients and how to manage the routing for that particular customer, like Prefixes add or modifying etc for security,

We can successfully make call using xlite >>>>> A2billing >>>>>>asterisk Gateway connected with GSM tellulars.

i just dont understand how to manage the wholesale client.

Your Quick response will be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Parveen

Post subject: Re: How to Add Wholesale client in A2billing
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 am 

Hi

The wholesale client works in much the same way as any other A2Billing SIP peer, the important difference being you should never answer the call, either in the agi-conf or in the dial-plan, set use_dnid = yes, and switch off all the IVR in the agi-conf. It's also a good idea to remove the r and R in the dialcommand parameters.

Your SIP clients can authenticate on username and password, or on IP authentication (host=ipaddress, insecure=port,invite), and with some dialplan work, can authenticate on the basis of a prefix to the number called.

In terms of routing and rates, it's the same as any other customer. Create callplan, create rate tables, add rates, add rate table to callplan, assign callplan to customer.

Joe

Auto Dialer Software