provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:16 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: RouteTrader the madness to WASTE your time, and money
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:54 pm 

Hello,
I just wanted to share with you our experience with RouteTrade, or that's people which I liked to call them: RouteFailing...

As they identify themselves, it's a kind of switch or broker where you can buy wholesale traffic termination per termination and exchange your traffic by selling the yours also.

PROBLEMS:

FINANCIAL:
When you depose -- You send money by bank transfer to UK or US, if you send it in USD or Euro, they discount from you 7% as financial commission to receive the founds, and they say it's the bank commission, not there commission. Then your account it's in other currency, so, when you need to reconvert your funds to USD, for example, they convert you within another 7% lower then the market, so you accumulate 14% lose...
When you withdraw I just discovered, yesterday, tht when we withdraw 243$ they discount 73$ as commission for the banking transaction, which mean, more then XXX%...

Also you make a transfer, where transfers in EU are executed by law within maximum 24 hours, they keep to credit you the balance 7-10 days in your account...

PRACTICE:

1. NOC is only a switch to channel the failing between you, as end user, and the carrier, so, you purchase a route, you test it, it's fine, you put it in production, and you send 10 calls, directly it's failing, you raise a ticket... the NOC don't work 24 hours, it's only in Business hours, from Mo to Friday, so, you raise a ticket Friday evening, you still without answer until Monday when they open the ticket, and you get automatic replay, and maybe until the next Friday, where you get another email that the carrier is not answering and they suggest you to look for another route... or they just say, that the problem is solved, you put in production again, and the same after couple of hours...

2. Rates are unstable, you just buy a route, you put it in production, start to send traffic, and suddenly the rate is changed without prior neither reasonable advice, even, sometimes the alteration are significant, you buy a route by 0.004ยข, you send funds, and then put in production, so you get an email after couple of days that the new rate is 0.012, which mean 300% more...

3. Capacities. We had significant capacities problem with them, and there providers, because indeed all the traffic is going into there switch, so, you send them 10 calls per day, you don't have a problem, but just when you start to send significant traffic you discover that the reboot you all within maximum Calls Per Second, CPS limited to 4CPS, which is significantly unprofessional, this, when the route itself is working, and pay attention for the previous issues, some fail causing of the provider, and others causing of there own incapacity.

4. Qualities. You purchase a route which is advertised as Cli, and you test it, it seem to be ok, you put in production, and after some calls, you get your customers complains, there's no Cli present, the voice is unproductive, congestion, fas and even ASR, sometimes about 4%. You raise a ticket, and after the previous investigations, the best suggestion is to look for other route, you go into other, and the same, and the same circle.

5. Commissions/ Fees. They explain you that they rate there commission/ fees according to the route rate, for example for route rates Between $0.03 - $0.1 the fees is $0.001660 per minute... But this rate is not add into the published rate, so you purchase a termination rated as 0.036, you start to send traffic and you discover that the published rate 0.036 it's the brute rate, not the net, where the billing is 0,03766...

So, calculate your business and benefit when already sending money you loosed about 14% into financial transactions, then there fees, then the failing, and when you want to withdraw, because you was selling or unhappy, you discover that they discount you another 20%...

Which business you are doing, or who in reality is making business or a Scam, or Route Failing as i said!!

Last edited by ubunter on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: RouteTrade the madness to WASTE your time, and money
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:43 am 

Hi,

maintain the same.

Regards

Post subject: Re: RouteTrader the madness to WASTE your time, and money
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:50 pm 

I really don't trust these kinds of platforms for this very reason. Back in the day everyone was on Carriexchanges penis and I refused to get on for that ride. I'm not surprised that routetrader turned out this way TBh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:07 pm 

cg180759 wrote:
I really don't trust these kinds of platforms for this very reason. Back in the day everyone was on Carriexchanges penis and I refused to get on for that ride. I'm not surprised that routetrader turned out this way TBh

Hi,
I had also in contact with Carriexchanges, but I never arrived to provide them service, as I wasn't interested to buy from them... but to sell them, there withdraw condition is not less then 10K $, so I no one can guarantee me that I'd provide them the service, and when the amount to withdraw it's 10K$ they will be able to pay me...

Also, i have heard bad about them in voippolice, and elsewhere...

Indeed, today's Voip market it being quite piracy market, everyone just setup a small switch, or just buy some toy from voipswitch, or else, and want to make himself as A-Z wholesale provider, and as sure, prepayment... and others, make themselves as Gross-wholesale business, like vinculum (vintalk), speedflow and others, where they want from you a post-pay if you sell them, or advanced prepayment within 3 or 5K to buy...

It seem to be nice to be Voip Business, or just banking business, maybe!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:06 am 

So who is the main VOIP termination provider to use? Who sells VOIP minutes to big companies like Rebtel?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:50 pm 

sanjap wrote:
So who is the main VOIP termination provider to use? Who sells VOIP minutes to big companies like Rebtel?

That is an awesome question my friend... an awesome question indeed...

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:13 pm 

sanjap wrote:

Who says Rebtel is big?

Anyway there are lots or providers. They just dont advertise because they only do business to business.

There is a big termination company in Europe..I can't remember the name off the top of my head. They require a minimum, per each purchase of minutes.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:16 pm 

cg180759 wrote:

hehe....I forgot about them. They listed phone number but would never answer them. That was my first guess they were not legit.

Predictive Dialer