Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: cant make outbound calls
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 pm 

Hi im having problem with outbound calls i can receive them they go directly to a2b but when I try to call out it tells me after (enter pin...) (you have...) all circuits are busy... I have try different dial plans and nothing if anyone can help i will appreciate thanks.

Post subject: Re: cant make outbound calls
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:20 am 

can you simulate the incoming number on your machine, if not check the dialing pattern. if so all circuits are busy... means the outbound trunk is not available/registered.

check your conf's

Rgds
Eamonn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 am 

manugmedia wrote:
can you simulate the incoming number on your machine, if not check the dialing pattern. if so all circuits are busy... means the outbound trunk is not available/registered.

check your conf's

Rgds
Eamonn

I dont get what are u trying to say with simulate the incoming number if you are referring to incoming calls they are fine and the trunk seems to be ok when i check the status is saying that is ok and monitored maybe dialing pattern are wrong because im still confuse about that part if u can help me i will appreciate and thanks for your reply ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:52 am 

lernest wrote:
Hi im having problem with outbound calls i can receive them they go directly to a2b but when I try to call out it tells me after (enter pin...) (you have...) all circuits are busy... I have try different dial plans and nothing if anyone can help i will appreciate thanks.

Do you need your system to ask for the pincode? If not make sure you look around here for the way to bypass that.
Second, for outgoing, it can be:
- Dial Plan, and sending improper calls to improper place (trunk).
- Trunking that you have, in relation with the VOIP-SETTINGS (SIP ir IAX2) of your a2b account.
- Problem with your a2b not being able to dial out.

Hope it helped,
Ali.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:47 pm 

mydigia wrote:
lernest wrote:

Do you need your system to ask for the pincode? If not make sure you look around here for the way to bypass that.
Second, for outgoing, it can be:
- Dial Plan, and sending improper calls to improper place (trunk).
- Trunking that you have, in relation with the VOIP-SETTINGS (SIP ir IAX2) of your a2b account.
- Problem with your a2b not being able to dial out.

Hope it helped,
Ali.

Thank you for your help here some more explanation about the scenario a2b is fine only thing is i cant make outgoing calls when try to call it tells me the number you have dial is not available but is ok because I think if my trunk or outbound route (dial pattern) is no configure the right way a2b is not going to work, no there is another problem when I try to call from 1 of my extensions it tells me [all circuits are busy now] but it has to be something with dial pattern here is how i have to send the call to my provider maybe you guys can help me to build the right outbound route [TechPrefix+CountryCode+AreaCode+Number] thanks in advise.

VoIP Billing solution