provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:11 am
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: Questions in A2Billing Soft
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:19 am 

Hi All,
A2Billing 1.4 has been installed in our server and I need following questions to be answered

1) By default 10 digit number(Account Number) is created for the customer and it is not able to edited later.
How can I create user names to the customer and also a number which is less than 10 digits?
Like Skype names or anyother names, I need to provide my customers an UserName rather than the 10 digit number.

2) When I tried to call any other member of A2Billing with their account number, the call is not completed. but the same works with extensions created in Free PBX.

I configured a dummy DID 8888 and assigned to a member, but others could not call to that number.
But when I tried with 7777 it works??? is that mean only 7777 can be a Dummy DID Number??

Post subject: Re: Questions in A2Billing Soft
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:45 am 

aabusiness wrote:
Hi All,
A2Billing 1.4 has been installed in our server and I need following questions to be answered

1) By default 10 digit number(Account Number) is created for the customer and it is not able to edited later.
How can I create user names to the customer and also a number which is less than 10 digits?
Like Skype names or anyother names, I need to provide my customers an UserName rather than the 10 digit number.

[/b]

By default, a pre-defined numeric value is suggested to you when you are adding your customer, but I believe you can change that to something you need, and also you need to take care of that in your VoIP-Settings.

There is also a place were you can change the system default setting, which is: System Settings -> Global Lists -> cid_auto_create_card_len

Hope it helped,
Ali.

Hosted Voice Broadcast