provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm
Auto Dialer Software

All times are UTC

Post subject: Language files
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:14 am 

Hi,

I would appriciate if a2billing community can help me to find solution for the following:

Some language translations are not complete, and it still shows English. Where the language strings are located, so we can change it ourselves?

Thank you to areski and team for great work. I am sure we can contribute some money once our project takes off.

Best,

UPDATE: I have found languages files here: /usr/local/src/a2billing/common/cust_ui_locale/
Also, there are some new files updated recently here:

http://www.asterisk2billing.org/cgi-bin ... _ui_locale

Now the question is how do I download files as it does not allow me to download messages.mo and messages.ro files

Post subject: Re: Language files
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:12 pm 

Hi

I think I have this the right way round.

Open the .mo file in a program, freely downloadable, called poedit on your windows desktop, then do the translations you require, then save or export as a .po file, and put the modified file back where you found it with the right permissions. The translations would then be in place.

When you are happy with it, send us your modified mo and po files, and we will incorporate them into the next release of A2Billing.

One file is a text file one file is encoded, I cannot remember which is which, so if I have got the above back to front, let us know.

Donations are always welcome, but you can also spend your money on Consultancy with Star2Billing, or help with documentation, translations, and giving us a success story goes a long long way, because that helps Star2Billing get more business, which in turn supports the development of A2Billing.

Joe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:07 pm 

jroper wrote:
Hi

I think I have this the right way round.

Open the .mo file in a program, freely downloadable, called poedit on your windows desktop, then do the translations you require, then save or export as a .po file, and put the modified file back where you found it with the right permissions. The translations would then be in place.

When you are happy with it, send us your modified mo and po files, and we will incorporate them into the next release of A2Billing.

One file is a text file one file is encoded, I cannot remember which is which, so if I have got the above back to front, let us know.

Joe

Hi Joe,

I think it is the .po file you open and when you save the file it saves the .mo file. You have the procedure in another post I believe.

Also, Poedit is available as a portable apps for those who like to use a stick. http://portableapps.com/node/16579

Kind Regards,

Les

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 am 

thanks jroper and LFCII for your replies. Once the language file is of professional look, we will send them to inlcude for the next release.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:57 am 

thanks jroper and LFCII for respone in agreat way :D

Predictive Dialer