Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 pm
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: i need help and tips for an a2billing install
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:12 am 

I am trying to setup a VM image with asterisk and a2billing to test the new version of a2billing with callback support. In the past i have done a2billing installs on a fonica pabx but i found that it was never quite right. Some cron jobs were wrong, some log files were in different locations and it took me days to get the callback service working properly.

My aim is to get a fully working vm image with a web interface for asterisk and the latest a2billign fulling working with callback. My past experience with a2billing is that while i love it and find it great, i also find it a real pain to fully install correctly. Maybe i have picked the wrong pbx distros in the past and that is why not of the install scripts fully worked. I am not really sure.

My questions are
1. does anyone know of an distro and install script that just work from start to finish and also setups the callback service?
2. would anyone be interested in building a complete vm image with maybe a freepbx interface(or some web pbx interface), webmin and a2billing. I would be willing to pay for it if not too expensive. Even better would be some way to choose the version or upgrade a2billing but i think that is too hard.
3. would anyone be willing to host it for other users of a2billing so they can test a2billing without the install headache.

If you think it is a bad idea feel free to say so. All feedback is good feedback.

Chris

Post subject: Re: i need help and tips for an a2billing install
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:26 pm 

I can help you in the 3rd option
please pm me

Post subject: Re: i need help and tips for an a2billing install
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:23 pm 

asm2me wrote:
I can help you in the 3rd option
please pm me

Thanks. So far i have hit the small issue that the install of pbx software gets the latest version and configures etc so doing a pre install is not the best way. I now have an almost complete set of install instructions that seem to work for me at least.

If i can find someone to turn instructions into a script maybe we could post/host that instead for the current version of PiaF. only tested for 1.4 asterisk so far.

VoIP Billing solution