provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:11 am
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: Rate card simulator and a2billing.php not choosing the corre
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:00 pm 

Gents,

I am using a2billing Beta 1.4 on the 1954 SVN “release”. I am having a problem when it comes to chose the correct rate for a customer or using the Rate Simulator.

I have built two different call plans. One we will call StandardRates id (1) and the other NonStandardRates id (2). StandardRates has three rate cards assigned to it and NonStandardRates has on Rate Card assigned to it.

The issue that I am running into is when I run the rate simulator it doesn't matter what call plan I have assigned to the customer, it always chooses Call Plan with the id of 1 in this case StandardRates. If I delete StandardRates, then the rate simulator does not choose a Call Plan at all, even whan I have NonStandardRates assigned to a particular customer. If I move any Call plan to ID 1 then it will choose that call plan regardless. Almos like it is a default setting. This behaviour is also true when I run the AGI script.

Could this be the result of me doing something wrong? The fact that it is a beta? Or is this a legitimate Bug?

Please advise,
Carlos

Post subject: Re: Rate card simulator and a2billing.php not choosing the corre
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:37 pm 

From the testing you've done, this certainly sounds like a real bug. Well done for discovering it. I don't have time to look at this right now, but hopefully one of the other devs will take a look.
For future reference, if you're 90% sure the problem is a bug then it would be best to report it on the bug-tracker; it's much more difficult to forget about it there!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:29 am 

Carlos,
I know you have done this, but could you verify by clicking on edit on the customer you created and make sure that the proper call plan is assigned to that caller. Sometimes I experienced same issue when i have new customers sign up using the sign up page.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:06 pm 

Yes I did verify that the proper rate card is assigned. Any other suggestions?

Hosted Voice Broadcast