Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 am
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Few minor issues
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:43 pm 

Found a few issues that may have been already known or fixed. I'm at revision 2230. Let me know if you'd want me to list these issues into separate posts. Here they are, FYI:

1. When you edit a customer from the admin portal, the customer's data comes up blank.

2. In a callback call, the first leg of the call does not show up in admin's CDR. Note that the CDR *does* show in the customer's area correctly. This skews admin's accounting and reporting numbers.

3. Found these logs flooding the syslog, so it may be worth going with PHP's recommendation of using date.timezone instead of date()?
Code:
Jul 28 11:31:07 php: /var/www/html/a2b/common/lib/Class.A2Billing.php[245]: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead

4. The customer is not able to activate with the default settings sent through the email.

5. The "Add Payment To This Card" button in the admin's area does not work.

6. The notification area is a nice addition! The only messages I've seen in that area are with subject "No Message Unknown". Clicking on the individual messages does nothing but changes the "New" to a "cross sign" (Delete). I've never been able to read what each of those messages are about. I'm thinking that's a bug?

Besides that, most modules are working very nicely, so great work you guys! As always, if I find the fix to the issues above before you guys, I'll be more than happy to post my patch.

EDIT1 [2009/07/28]: Added 4, 5 and 6

Last edited by rukna on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Few minor issues
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:10 am 

Quote:
1. When you edit a customer from the admin portal, the customer's data comes up blank.

Solution
This happened when I was trying to upgrade from release 1.3 to 1.4 and I wanted to maintain the customer data. Somewhere along that exercise and the many schema updates, it looked like I was missing the column "notify_email", which 1.4.1 stable had. I manually added it and the customer is now editable! :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 am 

Quote:
5. The "Add Payment To This Card" button in the admin's area does not work.

Solution
I had the "Create Associate Refill" option not selected when I was trying to add the payment. When I have that bullet checked, the amount is happily credited to the customer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:36 am 

ALTER TABLE cc_card
ADD notify_email SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

this code is inside the update script 1.3.4 -> 1.4

The add payment works fine.

Yours,
/Areski

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:26 pm 

Quote:
ALTER TABLE cc_card
ADD notify_email SMALLINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

this code is inside the update script 1.3.4 -> 1.4

I'm sure it is Areski. Note that I did the upgrade from SVN and way before stable was announced. Obviously, I missed this update. I also see some indexes missing in my db that are present in stable. I'm going to add them manually, as well.

IAC, thanks for the reply. Keep up the good work :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:03 pm 

point 3 - you need to set the time in the php.ini file - a search in the forum will tell you how

j.

Auto Dialer Software