provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:13 am
VoIP Billing solution

All times are UTC

Post subject: HELP!! Problems to create new RateCard
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:33 pm 

Hello everybody!
I'm having problems to create a new ratecard (I have already 69 ratecards created since last year).
Today, I tried to add a new rate card as ussually, but after confirm the operation, is not appearing none. I have tried to delete an old ratecard and create a new one, but I got the same problem. Also I tried to add a new rate but it doesn't work. However I can modified an existent rate successfully.
Is this a database problem? maybe any parameter that limit the quantity of records in cc_tariffplan table? Please help me!
I'm using Asterisk2Billing - Version 1.3.4 and postgres database.
Thanks!
Hernan

Post subject: Re: HELP!! Problems to create new RateCard
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:34 am 

I'm going to add to this. We've been bug hunting for about 6 hours and have come to a stand still..

Last night we deleted a ton of rates from two providers, and imported new rates from the two providers back into the system. These were all of our domestic (US) rates. There were no errors, no changes to RateCards or providers. Just the removal of rates, and the importation of rates back into the system.

I've done this a dozen times, without any issues. As soon as we reimported the rates we noticed that no domestic calls were completing (We rate against 1NPXNXX). We ran a quick simulator and no rates were being matched. We checked a rate and it was 1NPXNXX as the prefix but it wouldn't match in the simulator.

So we removed the rates, and reimported again just to be on the safe side. No luck..

All of our international rates were still working fine, we hadn't deleted those rates yet.

We attempted to manually add a rate through the webgui. No luck.

We added one directly to the DB (Mysql). No luck. We flushed tables, and repaired tables. No luck. I have to admit that we cursed a little by this point.

I found out that I could go into one of the old intl rates and edit it. I did an edit to '1' as the prefix so that all domestic calls would match. It works.

So something has occurred that's causing new rates to not match. I compared the table output of one of the new rates to an old rate and they appeared to be identical. Since the poster above me using postgres it makes me wonder if it's not a DB issue.

The ONLY files changes that have occurred are sip.conf, extensions.conf and additional_a2billing_sip.conf files.

I am very open to suggestions, as honestly I'm out of ideas...

Operation System Version : Ubuntu 11.04
Asterisk Version : 1.6
PHP Version : 5.3.5-1ubuntu7.2
A2B DataBase Version : 1.7.0
User Interface : A2Billing 1.8.1 (Corylus), A2Billing

Thanks
david

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 am 

Addendum. We are not removing the intl prefix.

And if I edit one of the old rates, I match it EXACTLY with one of the new rate imports. The old one that I edit will work and the new one won't.

So i know it's not a prefix issue. Something is killing the new rates.

Thanks
David

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:45 pm 

jhperezb,

Try again. I created a rate from teh webgui this morning. I have not done a mass import yet. But my gut says it will work. My gut also says this was because we were trying to create rates on 2/29 and we all know that the pixies in the servers don't like things being done on 2/29.

Thanks
David

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:55 pm 

Thanks David!

I tried today at morning and it worked perfectly. I'm going take in count for the next 2/29. :)
Anyway I will investigate what is causing the zombies process in my asterisk.

Greetings!
Hernan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:33 am 

You were correct.It was a database problem.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:11 am 

Please how did you solve the problem? I am almost out of my mind with this. The rates appear in the rate list, but the simulator doesn't select it.

And another thing, are you (any of you) running a2billing on a virtual server or virtual machine?

Auto Dialer Software