Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm
Predictive Dialer

All times are UTC

Post subject: no delete rates
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:41 pm 

Really around 1000 rates and i no get how delete all in one time.
I try delete the call pal and the rate card and nothing.

And delete one for one is long time how i solve delete all the ratecards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:54 pm 

Login to your SQL server using the A2B credentials and
Code:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cc_ratecard;
to check how many rates you're going to delete, and then:
Code:
DELETE FROM cc_ratecard;
to remove them permanently. You could add a " WHERE idtariffplan='17'" before the ";" to delete only rates in a certain ratecard.

Post subject: thanks but
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:03 am 

Ok thanks but I no understand why in the panel no there any option for this really is only 3 lines more of php code.

I look also in the case you restore the database backup only restore teh user but no the rates.

what backup is this any question is missing.

:cry:

Ok no problem thanks fron Northampton Uk

Post subject: Re: thanks but
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:09 am 

Personally I've never had need to delete a rate. I just rename the ratecard and create a new one with the new rates.
gineta wrote:
I look also in the case you restore the database backup only restore teh user but no the rates.
Ouch! I've never used the backup or restore (I do it using the SQL server directly), but that sounds like a nasty bug. Are you using MySQL or Postgres?
Quote:
Ok no problem thanks fron Northampton Uk
Cool. I grew up around that area of the world. 8)

Post subject: solve by now
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:23 am 

I am using mysql but I no install this. This is for areski . I install others pbx.
Yes this I think is a really bug ok I restore the user but in the question I no have copy of the rates what happens.

And final question where is the database user and password I look here many files but I no look the configuration file.

I add you to my messenger
Thanks

:idea:

Added after 7 minutes:

I solve with webmin I no have time for look all this but more time I look this software more I think need any urgent modification.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:59 am 

Guys, you are looking far away while you are standing on the answer. :D

Here is what you need to do (no SQL skill involved) :

Step 1. Click on Browse Rates

Step 2. Click on Search Rate in order to unfold the Search form.

Step 3. Defined whatever criteria you need. That will filter the rate list and only show the one that match your criteria (of course)

Step 4. Unfold the search form again. Then, at the bottom of the search form, you will find a link that says Delete All. Click on it. It will delete all the rates that matched the search criteria.

Step 5. Enjoy.

Note: If you haven't yet, you will noticed that once you use the ratecard dropdown list, some session variables will make it impossible to search rates belonging to different ratecards. If that happen, logout and log back in and you will be fine until the next time you will use the dropdown. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:04 am 

asiby wrote:
Step 4. Unfold the search form again. Then, at the bottom of the search form, you will find a link that says Delete All. Click on it. It will delete all the rates that matched the search criteria.
Thanks Asiby. I knew I'd seen it somewhere, I just couldn't find it quickly earlier.
Quote:
Note: If you haven't yet, you will noticed that once you use the ratecard dropdown list, some session variables will make it impossible to search rates belonging to different ratecards. If that happen, logout and log back in and you will be fine until the next time you will use the dropdown.
I think you're meant to open the Search panel again and click 'Cancel Search', right next to the 'Delete all' button you describe. 8)

Post subject: ahhh
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:06 am 

:lol: I need new eyes :shock: 8)

Yes you have right.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:26 am 

Answer for Gineta, the database user and password that a2billing uses is located in /etc/asterisk/a2billing.conf

If you are trying to modify the username and password, then you can login in Linux Console as root and type the following

Code:
mysql -u root

For most default installation of MySQL, if this command is entered by the root user, no password will be required.

That will give you access to the MySQL client.

Personnaly, I installed PHP MyAdmin. It works pretty well.

Added after 17 minutes:

I know what you mean Stavros, but that won't do the trick. Here is how you can reproduce this behavior.

1. Login in the Admin UI

2. Under Ratecard, click on Browse Rates. Make sure that you don't use the ratecard search dropdown list you are told to to so.

3. Unfold the search for and search for a given destination. For instance, Argentina. You will probably see some results

4. Cancel Search. You will notice that all the rates will be shown again (using several pages)

5. Search for a different destination. This time, France. You will see some result again. Which is good. I am assuming that Argentina and France are some of your destinations.

6. Cancel the search again before continuing.

7. Use the Ratecard dropdown list that is standing alon with its own search button. Select a ratecard different than Argentina and France, and click the search button. You will see the rates that belong to that ratecard.

8. Now, try to repeat steps 3 through 5. It will be impossible to see the same result and before unless you logout and login again.

VoIP Billing solution