Support A2Billing :

provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 pm
Hosted Voice Broadcast

All times are UTC

Post subject: Cannot creat ratecard
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:51 pm 

I have just installed A2B, have added a provider and a trunk, now i was trying to create a rate card but it's keep on saying no rate care is created, now everything else is depended on ratecard, can someone please help me on that is there something i'm doing wrong, is there anything else need to be created before rate card.

Also can anyone give me a brief step by step for initial step such as trunk, rate, call plan, and customer.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:06 pm 

The 3rd answer in the FAQ seems to cover this.
I believe the user manual also details the steps needed before your first successful call.

Post subject: Still unable to creat a ratecard
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:38 pm 

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried to follow both of them, FAQ and User manual. FAQ I believe is according to the older version, as it mentions the tarrifgroup option which is not there in the newer version 1.2.3, but as per user manual, i'm following the exact same steps, but once i click on confirm data it goes back to the RateCard List window, with the message 'THERE IS NO RATECARD CREATED!'

Same thing happening when I'm trying to create customer, sip friend, rate list, call plan, anything in package, anything in outbound CID. I believe that it's because there are interrelated and rate are is the 1st thing that needs to be made after Trunk. I still can add DID though.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Still unable to creat a ratecard
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:53 pm 

msh wrote:
I believe is according to the older version, as it mentions the tarrifgroup option which is not there in the newer version 1.2.3
Yes good point, tariff groups are now referred to as call plans.
Quote:
i click on confirm data it goes back to the RateCard List window, with the message 'THERE IS NO RATECARD CREATED!'
Hmm... I recently looked at one guy's system who was experiencing a similar problem. I believe his issue turned out to be permissions on the SQL tables, as after I deleted the database and reimported the schema as the 'a2billingdbuser' user everything started working as expected.
You might also want to configure 'php.ini' to log errors somewhere (syslog is good) and looks for clues there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:58 pm 

yeah that's what i though, but strange I still can config provider and DID, but not customer or ratecard. still again cleaned up all the database did it all over again but still same.

Do you have link where i can get a stable older and see that might work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:30 pm 

The Subversion repository contains a 'tags' folder, holding several older releases. See the 'Development' link on the wiki for instructions on how to download it.

Did you enable PHP's error logging?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:50 pm 

Yeah, and it's not logging in any Errors.

I can't find any stable version, is there anywhere i can fine ver. 1.2?

can you give me MySQL dump with some sample records like ratecards, callplans, etc.?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:03 pm 

msh wrote:
Yeah, and it's not logging in any Errors.
Hmmm... did you restart Apache after changing 'php.ini'?

Quote:
I can't find any stable version, is there anywhere i can fine ver. 1.2?
OK, it appears you're right. v1.2.3 isn't in the svn repo. I don't know of anywhere you might download other older releases. In any case you're much better off running the latest version: many bugs have been fixed since 1.3.0.
I think you should dedicate some effort to finding the cause of the problem rather than installing an old version.
Quote:
can you give me MySQL dump with some sample records like ratecards, callplans, etc.?
Sorry no, I don't use MySQL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:36 pm 

year u r right I guess I should put more time on this version, but what should I do, I have done everything that I could do, and what u have suggested me, I have cleaned up database and reimported the schema as the 'a2billingdbuser', ran php.ini but nothing seems to be working.

Yes I have restarted Apache but no change.

Hosted Voice Broadcast