provided by Star2Billing S.L.

Support A2Billing :
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:54 am
Voice Broadcast System

All times are UTC

Post subject: 2.1.1 web page problem
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:44 pm 

Hello,
I am not an a2billing or FreePbx expert by any means. Recently I installed a2billing 2.1.1 and FreePbx onto a new instance of Centos and had no major problems with it for over a month. It was up and rating prepaid cards, and it continues to process calls even with the problem I am having. The issue is that after some system maintenance including attempting to install Bacula, the web services for a2billing stopped serving pages, it shows a blank page, but only with a2billing. FreePbx and the Apache are working fine, and serve pages, but I get a blank screen from a2billing, here: /a2billing/admin/Public/index.php I checked the Apache logs and saw this:

PHP Warning: include(../lib/admin.defines.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/a2billing/admin/Public/index.php on line 34
PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '../lib/admin.defines.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/a2billing/admin/Public/index.php on line 34

I read all the posts here about "blank pages" and it appears that lib dependency problems are involved. I also have found "pear" errors suggesting that pear is not installed, this then began to affect FreePbx updates. (cannot apply config): Error! Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1 exit: 1

I can resolve the FreePbx issue later, I suppose, but for now I am stumped on the blank pages for a2billing. I have researched all the possible causes and I am unable to resolve it. Any suggestions would be most gratefully accepted, thank you!
Nick

Auto Dialer Software